rewoolridge rewoolridge 51-55, F 20 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

yes...I believe they do....it's your subconscious mind telling you something...sometimes, it's deep, complex and meaningful...and sometimes, a spade is just a spade...

Best Answer

I believe dreams can be influenced by what is happening in your life.

Best Answer

My friends would think so, but if Rey have meaning, then I am a messed up child because all my dreams are bizarre.

Best Answer

I believe that dreams have meaning. I find alot of help in my dreams. Throughout my life, dreams have been a real help. sometimes, they warn me about someone's intentions, or sometimes it's just to remind me of someone and when I call them the next day, I find out they really needed to hear a kind word or needed to vent and I was able to be there for them. I have even used my dreams to fight many of my fears, by changing my nightmares into a victory. Dreams are our subconscious mind's way of letting us know things we may need to get through life.

Best Answer

Yes. I think dreams mean you're not sleeping soundly.

Best Answer

Re-occurring dreams that have a general theme is the mind's way of telling you something, or nagging at you to pay attention. The other dreams are the sub conscious thoughts in our heads getting tossed into blender. There are exceptions to these rules, but this is the general way that dreams work.

Best Answer

Yes they mean you have slept. Some can be the result of stress in your life.

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer

I think they must...I keep dreaming about elevators...having to get off of one and run to another as they all don't go to my floor. Strange.

Best Answer

Some do

Best Answer

course

Best Answer

I'd like to think the subconscious has a meaning.

Best Answer

i'm a clairvoyant and i see the future in my dreams so yes they do have a meaning

Best Answer

Really, I would love to ask you about a dream that I had if so, if you might respond back?

Best Answer

ask away

Best Answer

Ok thanks, ( I had this dream the other night, it was like I was driving this car and my sister was on the passenger side and she had jammed me in the car where I could not steer the wheel nor use the foot peddle I had no control then I saw darkness and then car lights was coming from different directions bright lights, then all of a sudden it was like a light from heaven had open up and these words came to me " God has shinned on you." And I would really appreciate what ever you have to tell me what that could mean, Thank You a great deal.

Best Answer

that doesn't sound to good. i think it means your going to have some bad times in your future but you will find a way to triumpth and you will come out of it a stronger person

Best Answer

Thank You, I was wondering why was my sister in this dream, because she has always tried to put me in crosses, could that had meant something with her being in my dream? And Thanks again.

Best Answer