TaiwanSag TaiwanSag 26-30, F 17 Answers Jun 15, 2011

Yes and the proof is that I am still alive today after so many near misses that it is not statistically possible for me to still be here.

Best Answer

As far as I understand it, the concept of "angels" is a falsehood meant to confuse us.<br />
However, we do have higher-dimensional guides, helpers and protective beings - many of them.

Best Answer

I'd like to believe that, but not everyone is in touch with their guardian spirit. Alot of people choose to deny, or inhibit spiritual blessings like that.

Best Answer

There were many times when I should've been dead. Yes absolutly.

Best Answer

My guardian angel is always having to adjust my broken halo, those points on my horns don't hold it up very well lol

Best Answer

i believe there is but i wonder are they able to see me naked or having sex and stuff like that

Best Answer

Those beings on the next dimensions up from here can see EVERYTHING! But they have said that they are not particularly interested in our "stuff like that"... But the physical plane is the only one where you can keep a secret - elsewhere, everything is known... and its getting a bit like that here, too!

Best Answer

I've seen no evidence of it, so no.<br />
Plus, if God is all-seeing and all-powerful angels are redundant.

Best Answer

yes definately

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

ya absolutely

Best Answer

Oh yes and I believe in the tooth fairy as well.

Best Answer

Yes I absolutely belive that everybody has a guardian angel.

Best Answer

No its all in the head..cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

Absolutely not.<br />
But I believe people have a right to believe they do :)

Best Answer