I have serious doubts.

Best Answer

If he does he is on a break.

Best Answer

Or an underachieving procrastinator.

Best Answer

why do you think that?

Best Answer

Without a doubt, without Him I wouldn't have made it this far.

Best Answer

I'll agree to that..without a doubt.

Best Answer

Yes he does and he is mad at you cause you don't floss enough

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

I'm not sure i believe in God as most people picture, but i do believe in a much higher power. I just don't think anyone has gotten the story straight, And i don't think while we are alive we will. I believe that just believing in that higher power is the same as believing in any god you believe in. After all we didn't come with instructions.................Cheers

Best Answer

Well, God certainly does exist....even if it is only in the minds of all of the people who do believe.

Best Answer

nope I do not believe

Best Answer

That depends on how you define God....<br />
Old dude, white beard... heaven and hell.... Adam and Eve... Noah's Ark... Jesus.... Apocalypse to end the world.... I don't think so...<br />
I believe in god.. only I spell it NATURE

Best Answer

No. if he does, seriously, absolutely , most positively, got alot to answer for!

Best Answer

Like what?

Best Answer

if i can see it i believe it, haven't seen him, i used to beleive in santa, but never saw him either.

Best Answer

If you see Him you won't believe in Him, you'll have the certitude that He exists. Or in other words you will be compelled to acknowledge His existence. Having faith means that although you can't see with the biological eyes, you believe He is. Can you see gamma radiation?

Best Answer

i u/s what you are saying but many bad things have happened to me when i thought there was god, i prayed to get some guidence or help, but nothing bacame of it, i have to be real and u/s that i'm alone in this so i need to just realize that i need to deal with results.

Best Answer

yup, si,,yeah and every other adaptation of YES!

Best Answer

YES.

Best Answer

I believe it does for many people.

Best Answer