Even if you are not with that person now because circumstances prove otherwise, do you believe that if something seems so right but just the wrong time, that you will eventually be together? I'm not saying wishful thinking....i'm just saying that if it really is the right thing at the wrong time, will it eventually find the right time?
loserinlove loserinlove 41-45, F 18 Answers Feb 17, 2010

We as humans only possess enough power to figure out if something is meant to be. But when it will be, will always be beyond our comprehension. But when we know something is meant for us, I would consider that knowing a truth. And time always tells the truth eventually. So a big YES!!!!

Best Answer

@ Mattdude16 - dude..im totally in the same situation man..met her at the wedding..first one that caught my eye..thought i made a connection with her within the first few weeks..then she ends up sayin she duzn't know what she wants..doesn't want anyone to get hurt bad enough that we can't be friends..so we try being friends..but its so hard to get close to her even as a friend...but i just can't shake her off my mind..to pursue or let go? =S

Best Answer

I met this girl at a wedding and i fell in love right away <br />
i love her so much <br />
but she is very unpredictable and she changes her mind really fast and her parents are divorced :( <br />
should i hold on or let her go?

Best Answer

Yes I believe that you will find that soulmate. Mine was brought to me 2 years ago come May. Unfortunatly, she was enticed by another in January. She even admits that it won't last forever, and we will end up together "when the time is right". Sometimes, we meet the right person at the wrong time. I believe we were brought together because she was the only person to get me thru the trials and tribulations of the past year. She did a wonderful job, but, now we both have unfinished business to take care of. If we are meant to be together, we will be.

Best Answer

I used to think like that. I no longer sit back and waste my time/life waiting for all of my "meant-to-be's." If you want something just enough, you'll give it your best try. If "meant to be" does infact exist then I'd go crazy wondering why so many people were "meant to be": ill, depressed, lonely, widowed, drug addicted, homeless, abused amputees......etc. The list goes on as you know. While I realize that this way of thinking can be of comfort to some, it can also be the opposite for others, not to mention a possible waste of time. And energy wasted

Best Answer

Not necessarilly, but such a desire is greatly motivating and should be there in the future too.

Best Answer

That's afood question. I used to believe that, but I don't know if I still do or not..Sometims I think we just meet the wrong person or for that matter the right person at the wrong time. Heck I don't know...Think about this though and this is where my conflict comes in: My soulmate would NEVER leave me!

Best Answer

No, free will prevents a lot of things that should be.

Best Answer

yes probably, fate is fate

Best Answer

my ex said that to me when he was trying to dump me in a nice way.

Best Answer

I thought so, I really did. But it's been almost 6 months and she still hasn't come home.

Best Answer