Do we get what we give???
anotherinnocent anotherinnocent 22-25, F 16 Answers Apr 12, 2011

Absolutely not, if what comes around goes around then I must have been 1 SOB in a previous life. lol I'm a nice guy and treat people the way I like to be treated but 1 night I had enough of it all and told all my friends that from now on I'm going to be an ******* cuz being nice and honest has only brought me bad luck. This is a true story, after I said that, I went to the drive thru liquer store. I bought a drink and gave the guy a ten dollar bill, he gave me my change and as I pulled forward I stopped cuz I noticed he gave me change for a 20 dollar bill. Then I remembered that I'm an ******* now so I'm going to keep the extra 10 he accidently gave me. I decided to buy a scratcher lottery ticket on the way home since I had 10 dollars extra, I won $100 on the lottery ticket, no joke . Needless to say being a jerk wasn't for me and I haven't won more than 5 or 10 bucks on a lottery ticket since then

Best Answer

Totally!! And Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, and Jesus are all aware of your existence. <br />
Seriously though, your thoughts can shape your attitude and that can rub off on others - especially those others who are easily influenced and rely on you to show them how they are supposed to act and feel. Your ACTIONS have the strongest influence on the direction your life will take. You are more likely to take actions that you feel positively about - therefore positive thinking could equal positive actions.<br />
If you believe that positive or negative vibes multiply and affect the world, and that makes you be a better person, then please keep on believing. However If you think your positive energy goes anywhere or transfers to other people on some magical level, then the logical part of you must know that's bunk.

Best Answer

Yes. Look up " what the bleep do we know? " on youtube. The movie is all about that concept.

Best Answer

Personally, I've never believed in that whole train of thought in part because I think it's really subjective. If you want to look at it as a karma thing in that you get what you give, I wonder.<br />
I've seen cases in which what someone does is what they eventually get. My own spirituality says you reap what you sew. Maybe in that context, the reap is not necessarily within this life. However, for me personally, by and large I think I've gotten a raw deal. I've tried to do the right thing. I'm not perfect, but when I try to be honest, ethical and take a stand for what's right, I pay a very heavy and prolonged price for it-repeatedly.<br />
I'm not saying my experiences are a blanket statement, but within the scope of my life to date, it hasn't always worked out in the way some people say it does-or things like it. In a broader sense, only time will tell.

Best Answer

yes of course what you give is what you get karma etc what goes around comes back around

Best Answer

Yes, mostly, but it's not a karma thing. It's about the influence make in being positive. <br />
The karma thing was dismissed as not standing up to scrutiny in writings at least 2400 years ago.

Best Answer

In my experience. .yes.

Best Answer

Yup ^^

Best Answer

I think it will happen. I think that it is a natural law.

Best Answer

yes i do believe that and but its not a cure for what some people suffer.

Best Answer

Yes. Our perceptions, reactions and interactions, if laced in positivity, will most likely be mirrored back to us in a similar manner

Best Answer

Yes, I believe it. Too, if you talk to yourself in a positive way your life will be more positive. Tell yourself you are good!

Best Answer

I positively believe that!

Best Answer