AutumnReign AutumnReign 51-55, F 26 Answers Nov 15, 2009

Yes, because the state of mind you are in in the time of your death is the state of mind you will be in the afterlife. Our spirit of ourselves the essence of us(Soul) lives on if you seek a heavenly place with God in your life then your mind will be in heaven, heaven is his creation it is his home. But if you let the cares of this world overtake you without seeking the one True God for him to save you from you. Then you will be left with just you and the torment that you have in your mind and no vessel to to distract your mind from talking to you. An eternity of regrets, guilt, no love to relieve your mind, darkness because the Lord is the Light. Hard and cruel to tell you this, but some one is telling you the truth.

Best Answer

I think that's between God and the person.

Best Answer

since my dad shot his head off this is not a good subject for me so I will pass on the answer all I will say is God Bless them and their family

Best Answer

the only thing that stops me from getting very drunk, laying in a cold bath in my clothes and wandering off to fall asleep in the park and never wake up is the thought of being punished for it when i die. i am scared that there will be no form of redemption for me, while no matter how hard it gets, unless i break the law and become a prisoner with a life sentence, i will always have that chance. i am not a christian at all but i believe that there is possibility of life after death.

Best Answer

Heaven is in the soul which surrenders to the Will of God. And the Will of God means that His creation exists eternally. We need to study the Words of God and meditate on them to know His Will.

Best Answer

Some do believe this. If you want a purely Biblical answer I will try. Jesus came to take away the sins of the world. Jesus lived a sinless life which none of us can do. He suffered at the hands of sinfull men, who took him and crucified him on a cross, that was not the difficult part. When Jesus was on the cross the pain, shame, and guilt of all our sins past, present, and future were put upon him. The bible says that the sky darkened as if it were like night. I see that as the accumalation of all our sins over all time coming upon Jesus in those hours he suffered on the cross. Just before he died there he said "It is finished". He paid the price for all our sins, including taking of ones own life. The only thing keeping people from getting into heaven is their own conciet. The bible says "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved." It is our unbelief and unacceptance of who Jesus is that bars us from heaven, not our actions.

Best Answer

It is murder to take your life equivalent to taking another except worse, throwing a beautiful free gift God gave you only free you gift you will ever get in his face yes you will read up in the bible its there it is a sin.

Best Answer

That sort of a murder, It'll take time to go to heaven

Best Answer

If you are thinking along those lines, I don't really think that it would be something that you give a damm about.

Best Answer

I used to think that but now i don't.

Best Answer

i don't believe in heaven...

Best Answer

don't know. But if there is a God and he loves us, he wont send the wrong doers to hell he will just give them nothing at all and the good doers will go to heaven.<br />
I don't believe suicide or euthanasia is a bad thing.

Best Answer

i believe that all your beliefs probably wont matter after you die.

Best Answer

NO--- the 'unforgivable' sin is blasphemy against the hoy ghost... I don't think that means suicide.

Best Answer

i do. according to the Bible all sin is equal so its just like one last sin.

Best Answer

interestingly enough i dont believe in heaven i believe in reincarnation, i believe each life has lessons to teach you so i feel that suicide would probably tie your fate into a few knots for a lifetime or two.

Best Answer