Is it destiny that you'll end up with a particular person... even if you meet them at the wrong time? Or can you mess things up and ruin your destiny?
Plshelp Plshelp 46-50 23 Answers Jun 6, 2009

Based on what I've been going through the past year or so in my life, I'd say yes. I've met people at the weirdest places, for the weirdest reasons, and in general, people I would never talk to, never want to talk too, have turned out to become my friends :)<br />
And incredible enough, I got myself into an online relationship, which was the last thing I ever expected. But in answer to your last question Plshelp, I think we can all mess things up for ourselves somehow. But even if we do, we still have chances to make reparations, that's part of who we are, we learn from our mistakes and hopefully in the end things turn out the way we want them too.

Best Answer

Fate, Gods, Godesses, Coincidence. Call it what you will. But too many 'coinkydinks' happened that brought my lover and I back together after 25 years apart. Really, the whole thing is inexplicable unless you factor in something like 'fate' 'karma' or 'the hand of God'.<br />
Boggles my mind when I try to examine it. So I don't! I just give thanks and move on!

Best Answer

if its a coincidance or not thats not the point. you create your destiny with the people that surround you and how you treat them, it might not always be good but ir will always be ok.

Best Answer

Fate is nothing more than where you will end up. If your intention is to be with someone, then it will be so.

Best Answer

You learn from everything, mostly the mistakes. So maybe.

Best Answer

yes, and gods will

Best Answer

No, I think it is all coincidental who we meet.I dont think of fate much,I don't think there Is a special custom-made person or a certain type of person that we end up marrying or making friends with etc. the word fate is over used,as a lot of people will say that it's fate they met their soulmate when really like I said earlier I believe It just happens to be a coincidence with whoever we click with.I am from derbyshire and my dog sammy Is a yorkshire terrier and off the subject of humans for a moment,It wasn't fate that brought me and my dog together,It was a big sloppy lick on my face.cheers

Best Answer

People do come into your "orbit" for a reason; so do situations. They are either helpers, or unfinished karmic business which you then have opportunity to complete.<br />
If you call that "fate", then that's what it is.<br />
@aileengein: Finding yourself with the exact same type of guy (if uncomfortable) is a sure sign of unfinished karma that is pressing upon you to be resolved.

Best Answer

It certainly had alot to do with who I ended up with!!

Best Answer

No, it's just the roll of the dice.

Best Answer

Yes I do!!

Best Answer

All the time. I think every single person I know was placed next to me for a reason.

Best Answer

I'm beginning to believe it's fate that keeps me getting the exact same type of guy over and over again!! Either that or I just never learn from mistakes....In my case either could be true! :D

Best Answer

I believe that everything happens for a reason. As the popular quote goes, "People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime." It's up to us though to learn lessons from our encounters with them whether brief or lengthy.

Best Answer

Certainly do. Everyone we meet is here to teach us a lesson of some sort, usually a huge one and they usually embody tings, concepts, attitudes and opinions that had previously been closed off to us or un thought of before hand. Our closest personal relationships are definitely the ones we learn the most from, we need them to grow...even people that have been together for many years are still learning from each other on a constant basis, as these people change as they get older and wiser it is noticed by their partners and from this they learn...my dad was a catholic when i was younger, then one day he decided he no longer believed, for years he was non religious and then all of a sudden, through my mothers recent love of angels and all things angelic. my dad has once again started reading the bible, that is just an example, they have been married for over 50 years. Lots of things change and evolve, we are still learning lessons that we have not yet resolved from many many many past lives...and every person we meet along the way is there for a good reason....especially those closest to us...

Best Answer