iwantpizza iwantpizza 46-50, F 26 Answers Apr 14, 2012

Yes, I believe Jesus was the son of God, so I do believe he died for our sins.

Best Answer

Yes, I think that Jesus loved us so much that he died for us

Best Answer

From the research I've done, over the years, I've not even found proof (solid) of the man's existence, in any time-period, let alone having died for alleged sins.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes, I believe he did. Not just for my sins though <.<

Best Answer

Yes, I do believe that Jesus Christ became man for the sole purpose of redeeming us, and that He did this by dying for us, ie by offering His sufferings and death to God in satisfaction for the sins of men. The witnesses to both His death and Resurrection are very impressive, as are the witness of the Church He founded, particularly in the performance of miracles in His Name and the many martyrdoms undergone for faith in Him.

Best Answer

Yes. I've had too many spiritual experiences to ever think he didn't exist.

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer

Of course

Best Answer

wasn't even born yet?.. you can't lay that on me... but if it makes you feel better ... than ks JC.. your da man...

Best Answer

me also

Best Answer

Yes He did. He died for the whole world, but only a few will believe. What ashame!!

Best Answer

Of course. I don't know what I would do without Jesus. Through **** times in life when I haven't shown him the commitment I should he has always come back for me, always.<br />
What he did for us means more then I can even put to words.

Best Answer

No I do not. I was baptised and confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church but around the time of my confirmation I laid down one night and looked up into the night sky and it occurred to me... Why would a God that could make that incredible universe out there really 'care' about what one group of people on this planet thought versus others? At that point, I could no longer embrace any organized religion as I thought they all made God far too 'petty'. No knock against anyone who has found solace and comfort in their religion. More power to them and I applaud their finding a path to happiness. I just can't share that faith anymore.

Best Answer

not for a second, even if so, way to many sins have been committed sense, one sacrifice no matter how great isn't enough to save man kind

Best Answer

I used to truly believe that I not only NEEDED a Savior and that Jesus; son of David from Nazareth who has been written about WAS the one who was "sent by God" to save me. I later realized that this was human sacrifice and therefore not dissimilar enough from other "evil" religions where human sacrifice is performed. HOW could I believe in a man who died on a cross; a HUMAN (albeit supposed 1/2 deity) DIE to save ME??? I no longer believe that mankind was worth the death of a good man; let alone the grandiose advertisement of salvation through this cruelty. <br />
You asked and I answered respectfully. I have not given a "yes" or "no" with no explanation. I think WE ALL WANT to be SO LOVED by someone (god) that we believe this TOO READILY and refuse to see the facts before us; just look at it from a "non-christians" view for a moment...Paul exhorted followers of him and Jesus to think of others and "where they are coming from". The person of Jesus; having lived or in fiction, is really a beautiful picture of a loving dreamer who cared for how people treated themselves and others. Compassion incarnate...why don't his followers do the same today?

Best Answer

God sent him back for that purpose and comparing his death to religions that used to sacrifice thousands of women and children feels a little like a stretch.

Best Answer

As there is no sin, it is not possible.<br />
As the Bible said that Barabbas was released by Pilate, and christian scholars have finally learned how to read the ancient Aramaic/Hebrew and Greek texts only to discover that the one who was released was bar abba (Aramaic/Hebrew) or bar-abba (Greek) - notice the lack of proper capitalization. bar abba is not a name. It is an Aramaic term of endearment. It means "sugar daddy", or loving papa who gives me all that I want.<br />
How many people do you think were running around occupied Jerusalem being called "son of sugar daddy" while teaching people how to protect themselves from harm by loving others and turning the other cheek- as well as teaching people how to manifest what they want in their reality by trusting that all that they ask from abba IS given<br />
Jesus didn't die on the cross. Jesus died at the hands of Paul's pen and Constantine's council. He didn't die for your sins. He was killed off in order to keep the coffers of the government and the churches full. Jesus' followers didn't pay taxes or homage to superiors. They didn't believe that any were superior to them.

Best Answer

Nope... If it was possible it doesn't make any sense as to how anyone's death could save humanity from eternal damnation (if Hell and Satan existed which they don't.). An ancient book proclaimed this... There are other ancient books where it is written other tales about humanity. I don't believe in the Judiaism prophesy that foretells of a "Messiah.". I am not sure that Jesus ever existed..... I don't see how any lives of the past have a direct connection to lives of the present. Most of all I don't believe in a dualistic God. I believe in omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, non-dualistic God and so therefore, God.

Best Answer

No offence we use 2% of our brains and I highly doubt we can decipher if Gods plan made sense.

Best Answer

No he was a smart guy who preached a good message.<br />
Also the only person Jesus ever promised a place in heaven was a convicted murderer dying next to him. Just food for thought.

Best Answer

? He promised everyone who accepted him and who he Baptised. What do you think he was doing for years?
The convicted murderer was done for us to know that if we truly repent we will be forgiven and enter the gates. The Bible is situations to teach a lesson.

Best Answer

I believe that Jesus was a wise man who lived at a time when Rome's power was waxing and that he was crucified because Rome was becoming concerned about the number of people who were beginning to show a proclivity to listen to him rather than Roman dogma and law. He had the kind of numbers behind him that were beginning to afford him real political power, and Rome feared this; not the man but the influence he had. His ending was public because Rome was making a statement to the masses: This is what happens to Rome's enemies.<br />
The other details were (in my opinion) added in when his story was written by people who had never even known him (several centuries after his death) and greatly embellished to form the basis of Christianity's New Testament.

Best Answer

one would have to believe in god before one could consider what someone named jesus did or did not do

Best Answer