sweetmitchell sweetmitchell 13-15, F 7 Answers Jan 3 in Community

Aithiest, so when we are born, we live, then we die, natural selection and evolution

Best Answer

They exist, as to where exactly, I don't know. I am Catholic

Best Answer

as in heaven and god can watch us from there and pliz lets be friends i have catholic friends although i go to another church

Best Answer

My religion is Zoe-ism. I believe in a universal deity named Zoe...cos that's my name :)

Best Answer

please tell me more about your religion and lets be friends :-)

Best Answer

My religion says it's perfectly acceptable to do copious amounts of recreational drugs and encourages fun things like snowboarding, surfing, and swimming. It shuns racism, sexism, and intolerance to others.

Best Answer

sounds fun how many people have joined your religion and you are from which country

Best Answer

I'm the only member, I made it up just now lol .

Best Answer

i have to admit that it sound kinda fun so how many people have joined which country do you come from?

Best Answer

no to most of them, but agree angles exist.

Best Answer

no, but you believe what feels right to you

Best Answer

Yes, I am a Muslim.

Best Answer

i used to be a catholic but i don't believe in religion anymore, i do think there is a "God" somewhere maybe, there has to be more to life than this.

Best Answer