This is one philosophy in which I truly BELIEVE..... I've lived on the streets of Boston, sick and suffering, addiction to alcohol, no food or warm clothing. Yet, SO many people had extended their hands to me....I've been paying back for quite some time and will forever continue to do so.... Yes, this is part of my story at the AA podium....please think twice before drinking too much during the imminent holidays.... I truly care....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 21 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in WTK

I just ans. a question similar to this and similarly I'll ans, yours . . . it is hardly surprising that most of our happiness arises in the context of our relationships with others, therefore to love and be loved and treat others with kindness and compassion is a pretty good start to living a happy life (which is a return itself) and whether it is viewed as a blessing or karma or a three-fold or ten-fold return (or even if it isn't returned at all) it's the way to behave toward others to help you feel good about yourself, and rightly so.

Best Answer

If you're a good enough person. I was once skint in Amsterdam in 1989, sleeping rough in Vondelpark. An old lady started chatting to me and then bought me some bananas and milk and gave me 30 Guilders. When I got back home, I sent her 300 Guilders, so, apart from the cost of the bananas and milk, I guess that was tenfold.

Best Answer

I totally believe thats the case.....and you my dear friend are a wonderful example of that. We may not always get paid back for those acts the way or when we wish....but they do happen and even if that doesnt happen....the reward of knowing in your heart that youve helped someone is far greater then the actual help that was offered....either way its a tremendous blessing

Best Answer

You know your Highness, I don't believe in "karma" per se, but I definitely do believe that what goes around, comes around. Yes, I've been on the needy end too many times to ever fail to extend a hand to another who needed it.

Best Answer

Regardless, I try to be kind. If I never get nothing back for it, it's still ok. I think the kick back is just being able to help someone.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

All power to you ma luv! And yes acts of kindness are returned. I'm living proof. Happy holidays n much love n peace. xx

Best Answer

I believe in 3-fold.

Best Answer

I love to drink vodka all the time, especially here at work...it's okay

Best Answer

Yes, kind gestures do come back. How many folds, is a matter of opinion.

Best Answer

definitely

Best Answer

good for you hon

Best Answer

I know for a fact kindly gestures get used by those that don't give them and a tenfold return is next to impossible.

Best Answer