akinuom akinuom 18-21, F 21 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

I am already planning my holiday for Feb 2013........... Life better not end!

Best Answer

No. But it'll be fun if it did.

Best Answer

for me too..

Best Answer

No..please seriously? life is not going to end on Dec 21st.....we wil be fine LOL

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

The date Dec 21st 2012 was labeled b/c of the Mayan calendar. It didn't mean that the world as we know it is going to end then, there calendar days are different ten the one we go by. On Dec 31st every year we wake up starting a new calendar. Dec 21st was the end of their calendar or an end of this era. How can the Mayan's predict the end of the world yet not be able to keep their own civilization alive. The bible states that no one will know when the end is so w/ that you can't put a fare on it. I do believe that something drastic is in our brat future such as WW3

Best Answer

no. i think everything will be alright.

Best Answer

No, I'm not a fcucking idiot.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

It can't do that to us....... the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns are headed to the Dome in N.O. to play against, we don't know yet......on Dec. 22nd......

It don't happen often....lol

Best Answer

I believe it in the same way I believe cats are all going to start becoming educated and take jobs as doctors.

Best Answer

nah just a bunch of bears and monkeys going crazy

Best Answer

I bid you farewell...

Best Answer

hope not as im looking forward to christmas still i suppose i wont know anyway

Best Answer