Rivfader Rivfader 26-30, M 10 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Community

Of course. The easter bunny is my lord and saviour, and how could He exist without magic?

Best Answer

Someone stole all our mana.

Best Answer

No.<br />
Magic is a word scientists, intelligent people, and con men used to put science into practice without the threat of being set on fire....It's effectiveness ended around 1200 when christians decided magic to be of the devil. Then it became "science".

Best Answer

Reading this reminds me of legendary writer Alan Moore. He's quite brilliant. Much like you. :-)

Best Answer

Thanks! I like alan moore, he's a bit big headed but then again so am I. Think about this people used to say witches wore "glamour" to disguise their true ugliness from making the deal with the devil. Now what do women use to cover up their flaws and to look more "glamorous", Make up.

Best Answer

"Think about this people used to say witches wore "glamour" to disguise their true ugliness from making the deal with the devil. Now what do women use to cover up their flaws and to look more "glamorous", Make up." WOW!! The irony! lol Well, you're certainly not one to hide. Though you're a very beautiful woman, you're more about substance &amp; truth. You have a very take it or leave it kind of attitude that I really admire &amp; respect! Some may call you a witch...I say you're simply just being real. Some people don't know how to handle that. lol At the end of the day, it's their problem. Not yours. :-)

Best Answer

oh no, I'm smiling. Must think of sad things.....like kittens covered in spikes so I cannot pet them...I made myself sad....

Best Answer

Aww! lol Don't be sad, Gnat. Be happy that you're smiling for once. Many of us aren't afforded the luxury of such a thing these days. Don't worry. Soon some tea bagger will post something infuriating on here &amp; they will be all yours for the verbal kill! lol :-)

Best Answer

riff 76 is my target now.

Best Answer

What did they say?

Best Answer

He got mad that I said chuck norris is a right wing idiot wanting biblical instruction and creationism in schools. He got mad at me nd asked to prove god doesn't exist. I basically did. now he's mad.

Best Answer

hahaha!! Oh man! lol How do people like him function in real life without incident? The only kind of truth that matters to him &amp; people like him is the one he convinces himself to believe every single day. People like him will always have a very dualistic mindset &amp; perspective on things. In their world, their bubble, the bible is the ultimate document of truth. It's no work of fiction to them. And anyone who goes against such truth, is deemed placid, subhuman &amp; inferior. Alot of these folks claim to be "compassionate conservatives" lol If Jesus were to comeback one of these days &amp; see first hand all the crap that was done, &amp; continues to be done, in his name, he would disown each &amp; every last one of them. Heck, he would become the #1 protester who regularly rails against organized religion. lol

Best Answer

The sad thing is people who believe the same thing are driving the US and Israel's policy in the middle east. Apocalyptic Christians and Jews are practically creaming their pants over Iran.

Best Answer

No. I picked on so-called Wiccans and I never got cursed or anything. ;)

Best Answer

You need to ask for a curse? lol

Best Answer

I believe that it exists, I believe it's ancient.

Best Answer