verycheeky verycheeky 36-40, F 11 Answers Oct 10, 2009

I believe if you form an intention, and put forward enough effort towards it, anything is possible.

Best Answer

This phrase is more true than u may realize. In a previous answer, I mentioned I have certain psychic abilities...seeing the future, etc. I've tried to CHANGE THE OUTCOME of such future events that I did not like...but no matter how I try, the event unfolds just like it did in my vision. I can change some significant aspect, thinking, "THERE! NOW IT CAN'T HAPPEN!" but the circumstances will then change accordingly in some cases such that my "preventative steps" end up being the reason WHY the undesired event came to be...in other words, it turns out that I'M THE CAUSE of it happening...such that if I'd just left it alone, it might not have happened. Totally weird. The event happens just as seen in advance...only for a different reason. I've given up trying to prevent them...only to plan accordingly for it to happen, by being ready for it in advance. THAT works quite well.

Best Answer

somewhat. because there are times when something that is meant to be is snatched away by outside influence.

Best Answer

Yes...but there is nothing wrong with stacking the deck

Best Answer

Omg thats a fantastic question<br />
I have no idea, sometimes when Im really upset about a relationship or something and someone sez that My heart sinks a bit.<br />
But theres been alot that seems almost like it was ment to be. I guess you interpretion of life and your beliefs, to me thats like god, I don't know.

Best Answer