Yes - we actually experience a light kind of hypnosis every day, whenever we fall into a natural trance state, where we do something while we are thinking about something else and then we don't remember what we automatically did - or just in the few minutes before falling asleep, we are still awake but in a state where we are not fully in control and our subconscious is open to external suggestions.<br />
It is not possible to do things we really DON'T want to do under the effect of hypnosis - but it is possible to add or remove some inhibitions in order to adjust one's behavior.

Best Answer

Your are getting very sleepy,,,your eyelids are very heavy,,,you can only hear my voice,,,when I snap my fingers you will agree with me that clothes are a non-essential part of life and disrobe,,,,*snap*

Best Answer

....Why am I suddenly naked? Oh well, I have this feeling that I'm better off without clothes, anyway. :3

Best Answer

wow it actually worked,,,,wait a sec,,,let me join ya,,,I like a girl with a sense of humor,,,nice to meet ya,,,,

Best Answer

Not really. Evidence suggests people are very suggestable. The ones you see at shows often if asked afterwards say they were faking to go along with it.

Best Answer

YES!!,....been doing it on and off for 17 yrs.....it works its effective and its actually pretty dang interesting

Best Answer

Yes I have been hypnotized a few times, my dentist used it less pain & bleeding after visits. I also used it to quit smoking. I think it works if you are a person with an open mind and you really want it to work. The shows are fake you can't be on stage with lights in your eyes and asked to do stupid stuff you need to focus and really want it.

Best Answer