yes the attract, but not for long

Best Answer

Depends if you know how magnets work xD

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

Well, as far as my relationship, he is smart, artistic, everything I always wanted to me but not. I'm opposite. I think if you have too much in common it would be boring. There would be no adventure in your life. He could teach her and she could teach him in whatever they have interests in. If you both like the same thing, there would be nothing that is yours only. I hope that made sense because now it sounds stupid but this is what i'm going to keep.

Best Answer

Maybe for others.<br />
Not for me.

Best Answer

No, only in physics where electrical charges and magnetic poles are concerned.<br />
If my partner and I are too different, I won't have any interest in her. We must have a lot in common before I'll consider dating her.

Best Answer

Yes I do. I think if you take the time to get to know someone you'll find out you're not as opposite as you may think.

Best Answer

Absolutely. My mate and I are complete opposites and we have been together for 4 years. He is my best friend. I think you will always have something to talk about & can change each others way of thinking for the better. Another plus is doing the things that you wouldnt of done before, but should do just to make the other person happy.

Best Answer

I don't

Best Answer

I think so, or that it's just hard to find your soulmate and you accept the faults of someone and still love them, they aren't just like you but it's nice that they aren't all that, they teach you, you teach them.

Best Answer