lookingdeeper lookingdeeper 31-35, F 10 Answers Mar 27, 2012

I believe people are born neutral and then as they get older they make decisions to be good despite their past or to be bad and lash out at the world around them. There is not any excuse to be bad. People who harm other innocent people know they're hurting that person.

Best Answer

everyone is born with the same survival instinct some are born without the health to carry it out but if take health out of the equation then everyone is born the same how ever each person as part of the personality or there parents so this give individuality. <br />
As for the evil part this comes with outside influences and reaction to things that they experience.<br />
Think of the human mind as a computer which is constantly being programmed everyday by people around it. <br />
It's the reaction to this that make or break people when people suffer mental break downs etc it is usually caused by something that as happened in the past to them and it's the only way to behave as far as they can see. this is a very simplified version<br />
in short we are born with survival instinct and not much else as is everything that lives

Best Answer

I believe you are looking at morality with the eyes of a child. No action is inherently good or bad. It all depends on perspective.

Best Answer

I believe were all born sinners, and that you have to ask Jesus to come into your heart to truly be saved.

Best Answer

People are born with a sense of self preservation at all costs. Therefore they are born bad. As unlikely as it is some people do learn good. In my view it is unlucky to be good in this world. Jesus learned good (as an example to everyone else but still). Look what happened to him.

Best Answer

born that way

Best Answer

The Nature Vs Nurture question. A difficult question in some respects but I would go with mostly learned behaviour.

Best Answer

You were born evil.

Best Answer