HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Yes they all live together with the tooth fairy and the easter bunny

Best Answer

Hmmm could be. Because most people believe that if you are confessing to be such you must be crazy or something. Sooo if you really are..no one would believe you anyways and you would be able to literally hide in the open. Kind of crazy but hmmm good question.

Best Answer

Good question. I actually saw a woman on TV who was being interviewed by an old timer Sally Jessy Raphael and she was very upset because she was a vampire. I freaked out. She was really upset that she couldn't get along with others and she said that was so pale that it hurt her to be out in the daylight. Years later I found out that there really is a skin condition in which people can't have any sunlight or they burn.

Best Answer

no, but I admire their imagination.

Best Answer

There are some real-world disorders and traits that can line up to create something like vampires, so that probably inspired the legends. In the sense that some people really do have the same disorders and traits that inspired the legends, yes, there are real vampires.<br />
Werewolves are trickier, but the same basic idea applies.<br />
But no, I don't believe it in the way that you mean it.

Best Answer

Yes of course vampires and werewolves are real. And so is father christmas, god, ghosts, dragons, fairies, goblins and getting anally probed by aliens. It's all real I tell you! All of it!!

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

not unless they want to prove it to me but i still like being human and vampire diarys even though they aint real

Best Answer

i not sure but i wish i was a werewolf

Best Answer

My and my kind the lycans aren't a myth where the shadow under your bed at night you have to listen to your parents oh Sweety their is no monster their but deep down you always wonder....

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I'm Tue vapier

Best Answer

Hirafu stole my answer...but Trolls and Leprachans are totally real.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Dunno, but I bet'cha they still live with mom/dad and deliver pizzas on the weekends.

Best Answer

The vampire mom/dad you propose are absolute pus'sies who shouldn't be carrying on the legacy of 'vampirism' with offspring.

Best Answer

Anything is possible i believe it

Best Answer

not all are but to be truthful any thing is possable but man has not yet opened thir eyes to the unexplaned some things can not be explanded and they try to and fail but if they stoped trying and opened thir eyes they would see what was infrount of them all along

Best Answer

Not on internet, but i search for real vampires in real life, i'll like to join the vampire-clan.

Best Answer

I sure hope they are!

Best Answer