imsohappynow imsohappynow 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in EP

Yeah,just like I believe there are sexy singles nearby dying to meet me!

Best Answer

no...too bad they can't..Think how easy life would be..just log on and say, ok what stock should I buy?

Best Answer

touche

Best Answer

no I think that's a scam

Best Answer

I don't believe in psychics. I believe the future can be found online, however. Is that weird?

Best Answer

More importantly you should be asking yourself do you believe in psychics at all? If you answer yes then you really need help...

Best Answer

I think i do believe they exist. But i am not sure.

Best Answer

It's very simple, they do not exist. It is not possible to predict the future. It is very possible to make people believe it's possible though, especially naive and credulous people.

Best Answer

Hahaha no.

Best Answer

Yes I believe there are psychics, Kinda like i believe we are not the only planet with people on it?

Best Answer

Nope, at least not the commercial ones, I once tried for fun, the email send to me contained a cookie, which once opened instantly send another email claiming they knew I was reading that mail, giant piece of fake lol.

Best Answer

Yes. <br />
If they are legitimate.<br />
But if they advertise on tv for 3.99 a minute, they can't.<br />
Psychic abilities are real, but few have the ability.

Best Answer

NO if you ever do a search and find the message boards to the work at home job postings sites you will see countless people who apply and get those jobs that admit to it ALL being fake. They will then have sections on those message board work at home sites for each type of call center or job... I read through the physic ones and as I suspected ALL fakes, even the well known make you want to think it is real ones. They hire every day people like you and me and teach them how to "read" people through what they type and say and take clues from things like where they live and any other info you can get from them. A lot of it is also common sense stuff as far as like giving advice. Do the research, they are ALL fake!

Best Answer

I know there are plenty of fakes. Massive amounts. But i do believe we have psychics in the world. I just wondered if you have to be in person for them to read you.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No. Most "psychics" are well-trained body language experts who know all of the elusive, vague questions to ask and how to ask them ba<x>sed on your twitches and facial ex<x>pressions in order to make you believe they know your secrets.<br />
Online "psychics" are total BS. Astrology is total BS. Tarot is random cardplay and projection of hopes and fears. Palmistry is total BS. <br />
My grandmother has burned through my family's inheritance on a frakking psychic who spouts possessed "channeling" events, then kneels, prays, and blesses people with Jesus and God and other religious BS.

Best Answer