pac5049 pac5049 22-25, M 13 Answers May 3, 2012

I believe Republicans,and Democrats, are 2 sides of the same counterfeit Coin.<br />
They are only there to make the people feel they have a say.

Best Answer

There was a time, but that time was my grand parents'. Back then, they did not believe in social engineering. Now they are just Democrats in dark suits.

Best Answer

I believe there are 2 party's to keep the People divided, the oldest trick in the book "Divide and Conquer" as long as the people pick a side, the dems blame the reps,and the reps blame the dems and the Real powers in charge, do as they please. We just keep rotating from dems to reps and back again,and things just keep getting worse. it has been this way for the 40 years I have been watching it.

Best Answer

We are all just people! The only difference is how one perceives the best way to run a country. Huge all controlling government v.s. smaller government with more individual freedoms...

Best Answer

No. I don't think either side gives a frap, except to exploit human weakness.

Best Answer

With Republicans man exploits man, with Democrats, it's the other way around.

Best Answer

The other way around is still man exploits man. So I guess your statement is all true.

Best Answer

My point exactly!

Best Answer

That's too much of a generalization.

Best Answer

I don't understand why it always has to be seen as republicans vs democrats.

Best Answer

Everyone needs someone to blame. Most take the easy way out.

Best Answer

I have no idea if anyone does.

Best Answer