Just how dead are we talking, heart stops beating in the emergency room with a full staff in attendance, or pile of moldering bones in the bottom of a lake?

Best Answer

I noticed that in retrospect. People are raised from the dead all the time thanks to the wonders of modern medicine, but I guess you're not really dead until your brain dies....hmmm.

Best Answer

Okay I'd say if they have started to stink it's too late , can't be done. But with the advances in cloning who's to say. I read somewhere that some scientist had recovered the complete genome from a mammoth that had been frozen in the permafrost and were contemplating cloning it.

Best Answer

without an affiliation to the church. The only badass who has been recorded to revolutionize the idea of love and respect thus revive people from the death, countless times is Jesus. He is my ultimate hero, real or not real, and once again without an affiliation to the church. I love the simplistic messages he conveyed because they all make sense.

Best Answer

Sure. I believe anything is possible.

Best Answer

No, but bizarre science experiments in the 1800s used electric currents to animated parts of dead human bodies ala frankenstein

Best Answer

Yes, and there was always the famous Guillotine experiment ..

Best Answer

Some can raise animals that were temporarily brain dead... Even though the hearts were still beating the entire time.

Best Answer

Yes you make a good point that brain dead and heart dead are a long ways apart. I was heart dead for a while and my brain lost about 30 points.

Best Answer

No, I am not a Christian.

Best Answer

Good, you make too much sense.

Best Answer

I think they're called doctors.

Best Answer

yes, but there have been tribes in Africa who always believed in the spirit world, who have literally brought the dead back to life.

Best Answer

Are you seriously that closed-minded, JoeDakota?

Best Answer

No they accepted Christ, and because of their innocents and faith were able to do this

Best Answer

Innocence and faith devoid of science

Best Answer

That's creepy. Isn't Christianity supposed to help you accept death, not defy it?
Are you sure they didn't accept someone from further south?

Best Answer

yes some can do it, some are using spells

Best Answer

Don't believe everything that comes from the Vatican...

Best Answer