looking4tha1 looking4tha1 22-25, M 7 Answers Apr 11, 2012

No one is born bad. No one makes another person bad. We each choose to do bad or good. We can be influenced, but still WE make the choice.

Best Answer

I believe people are born with a set of genes that can more or less mean they go one way or the other but I also believe they can overcome those genes. I moreso think that socialization of the person is what makes them cross the line. With proper love and guidance a "bad seed" can be raised to be a fine person but with abuse and no structure they become monstrous. I was married to one.

Best Answer

A person is born looking out for himself, not caring for anything but survival. Being nice or doing something for someone else's good is taught by society.

Best Answer

Yes I do believe that some people are truly born bad. Some people cannot get thrills over normal everyday activity, and thus put on a mask until they get the opportunity when they want to do something bad, in order to gain narcissistic supply. A lot of times the good people that do bad things are the types that feel guilty about things. Some people that really are bad are the ones that get away with things for many years sometimes because they have no remorse, because what they do the like to do. Somebody from the ghetto may do bad things, but they are not truly bad, they just are involved in criminal activity based on socioeconomic circumstances. Bad people do exist, and some of these people want to be good but cannot change their minds even when they try to become good. These folks may be pretty level headed and blend in with society, but they know that they are not truly capable of empathy.

Best Answer

I believe everyone is borne good. It is what happens within the first five years of life that determines whether they stay that way or not.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

no one is goood or bad. we all do good and bad things.

Best Answer