foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 26-30, F 25 Answers Jun 17, 2012

No, I don't, anymore than I think lesbians choose to become involved with men after failed relationships with women. Incidentally, it's often easier to attract men than women; lesbianism is not a default or fallback position for women who don't feel like men are interested in them. In any case, bisexuality is either an option in terms of your orientation or it isn't. A completely heterosexual woman would remain alone before she'd be with another woman; you can't "choose" to be sexually attracted when you're not.

Best Answer

point well taken

Best Answer

Sometimes I mean I met a few women like this....but they claim they are bi and when the one guy they like doesn't like them back or moves on they say I am lesbian and I am done with men!!!

Best Answer

oi vey, i just dont get it! why cant they just admit to being bi lol

Best Answer

I know right?! I sometimes do that I admit.

Best Answer

lol then i challenge you to admit it!

Best Answer

Okay I am bi =P

Best Answer

YOU GO GIRLLLL!!!!

Best Answer

Depends. For example I think men like to pick and choose who they want to be with.

Best Answer

no you don t become gay. you are born that way.

Best Answer

I'm sure there are a few out there who try that but I don't believe there are very many. I would guess that they were lesbian/bi to begin with and were just confused, not hetero women who just decided to become lesbian.

Best Answer

great answer..thanks for the feedback:)

Best Answer

Maybe some do. There is never an answer that will fit everyone.

Best Answer

well said:)

Best Answer

i think they have to be bi to start with..maybe not realizing it until they decide on a life changing move.

I can't imagine...just deciding to be interested in the same sex all of a sudden.

However i do think those woman make a decison that they have more in common with another woman...than a man..women think differently, process things differently, that has got to be less stressful to some.

For what it's worth...that's my opinion.

Best Answer

like it! thank you for sharing! you stated it very cogently:)

Best Answer

I hope not. It's hard finding good lesbian and bisexual women as it is. I believe there are some who may consider it or play around after a bad hetero breakup, but I do not believe one can "choose" their sexual preferneces.

Best Answer

well I'M a good bisexual woman! TADAAAA!!!

Best Answer

I like to think I am as well. However, outside of the internet, we seem so few and far between, in my opinion. How is it for you?

Best Answer

to be honest, i think im pretty good at cutting through the bullshit to see through to the heart...

Best Answer

WellI'm happy for ya :)

Best Answer

thanks..i dont mean to say that i dont have trouble at times too! sorry you're going thru that!

Best Answer

Yep I know two that couldn't seem to have successful relationship with guys. They found each other an have never been happier! I do suspect some are in denial while attempting hetero relationships an finally accept or realize what they want afterwards. Too bad that some are brainwashed by society an have to go thru many failed hetero relationship before they find themselves.

Best Answer

great answer, thank you for the input:)

Best Answer

obviously some do but its more of an emotional connection that dictates whom we love..

Best Answer

i agree:)

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I actually had a coworker who admitted to doing that.

Best Answer

so she became a full-blown lesbian? like, forever and always? i think it may happen in certain situations

Best Answer

yes, her male relationships were so horrible that she eventually caved to a girl who had been trying to get her in bed for a while. And she's been a lesbian ever since.

Best Answer

wowee kazowee...i hope she is happy now

Best Answer

its a pretty abusive relationship actually. I had to break them up once. but shes afraid to be alone. Which i'll never understand.

Best Answer

wow..i will never understand that either. i am entertained and bemused by my own company lol..people who are scared of themselves give me a lot of reason to be scared of them myself!

Best Answer

Not at all. That's the biggest crock of.. well you know.

I know lesbians who would put models to shame, and have guys falling all over themselves to be with them. They don't "choose" to become lesbians- they were born attracted to women and not men.

Best Answer

precisely! i have known some foin-a$$ lesbians in my day!!

Best Answer

No. Just no.

Is it possible that they don't realise they're gay/are in denial, and that is why their hetero relationships always break down?

You can't become lesbian... you can change your lifestyle, and if you're bisexual that could work but if you're heterosexual, seriously, are you going to be able to shag women forever? Not gonna work...

Best Answer

could be..thank you for your response:)

Best Answer

i think some do yes.

Best Answer

I very much doubt that this happens often. Any woman who did so would have some serious self-esteem issues. To be honest, if a hetero relationship fails, it's more likely to be the guy's fault anyway.

Most of the lesbians I've known have been quite definite about their choice, and could in fact have taken their pick of men. It is true that after making the decision, some of the so-called "butch" type lesbians take deliberate steps to make themselves less attractive to men, but even they could still get a man if they wanted to.

(I say 'so-called "butch"' because I don't like putting people in pigeon-holes )

Best Answer

i have never dated so i cant give a very good answer.i dont believe i am choosing to be attracted to women.i think i am curious because i was exposed to it in high school and now in college.i will say that i have no problem at all befriending lesbians.i already find women very physically attractive,but i feel like it is becoming more than that since i became friends with a lesbian that i go to school with.

Best Answer