Good gawd, I certainly hope not otherwise I missed the boat 30 years ago.

Best Answer

Mine wasn't

Best Answer

I was 12 no he was not that great I know we were paired up at school for everything but oh no I have seen him in recent years and he is even worse.

Best Answer

Gawd I hope not... Like to think I've advanced my tastes since I was 13 years old...

Best Answer

For some people yes...others no.

Best Answer

If it is, I'm screwed. My first love is a compulsive lying jerk.. but I really did love him and still think about him sometimes.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Without a doubt, yes I believe it. I believe it because somewhere out there (or even in this place) there would be those who would look at this question and have a great big beaming smile on their face because they did *exactly* what you ask here. Of course there are those who fell in love in High School, got married and thirty years later they are still together.<br />
What none of us can do is to declare (as a fact) that what you ask here is an untruth; that can never be right. There are those who will wholeheartedly accept this, there will be those who will immediately dismiss it. But as you ask the question?<br />
There are those who's first *real* love of their lives where their last love because they are *still* together. It doesn't apply to everyone, but I believe there are those to whom this happened. How can I not agree with you here?<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Amen to that!

Best Answer

No (or I'm in trouble :) <br />
In fact, I'd say it's less likely than average: your first will always be special (just *because* it's your first) but it also tends to happen before you've grown into yourself as a person and worked out what (and who) you want from life. If it turns out to be *the one*, great, but if it happens that way it's more luck than judgement. :)

Best Answer

I met Mrs Kelly on a blind date 32 years ago

Best Answer

Wow... God Bless You!

Best Answer

I was 4 years old and so was she... A match made in heaven? YOU decide!

Best Answer

I hope not.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

eww, gosh no,

Best Answer

It was just a question! lol!

Best Answer