stu77 stu77 41-45, F 16 Answers Dec 29, 2010

I believe the truth comes out when you want it to. I think in anger you tend to lash out to hurt, there may be some truth in it, but the main objective is to hurt.

Best Answer

i believe it can be a bit of both....but the truth sometimes delivered with the intention to deliberately hurt

Best Answer

I think we tend to tell the truth when we are angry but it's a very overheated distorted version of the truth. These things should always be discussed when we are calmer. However, I don't accept the explanation that, "I didn't mean it! I was just angry!" That is usually a cover up and shows an unwillingness to discuss the truth of the situation.

Best Answer

hi

Best Answer

I do believe truth is told in anger. people in general when they are not angry tend to hold back what they really think or feel, so when provoked to anger the conscious thoughts become real, true, words. Words used to hurt. So, yes...the truth hurts, especially when said in anger.

Best Answer

We say what we want to, Anger is just a medium ............... because even ANGER is feeling shown as and when we want to

Best Answer

the truth comes out when we are angry, bcuz when we are angry we intend to lash out, and often times by hurting others, and bcuz you someone well enough you can, even if you never intended harm to them, u intended harm, and emotions dont see good intentions

Best Answer

i find it hard to beleive we ever speak the true anymore. what ever the mood

Best Answer

when you are angry you say alot more than you want to.....especially if the other party really hurt you, then try to justify it, you try to hurt them more to get satisfaction.....a little of both...+but regrets comes later...:(

Best Answer

we never say what is the real truth in anger, we want to hurt or get a reaction, i no i have said so many hurtfull things to my man ,none that i meant or believed, and if he ever not that he did much. i was the ***** to get a reaction, i said to much , so no do not ever believe what ia said in anger , only believe what you know is the truth .

Best Answer

Definitely both can happen

Best Answer

Sometimes it comes out when we are angry, but mostly we say thing we don't mean.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I think a bunch both.

Best Answer