They are in the top 20 most powerful countries list for sure. And they are in a rebuilding stage at this present time from what I understand. They carry a lot of secrets you know..........This communist country. Dont forget that they were the first to put a man in space a few years before we did. But they did not make it to the moon. Interesting right. What do you think EP.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 12 Answers Jan 23 in Politics

The US is about ready to get gang banged of they don't get honest. no, Russia and allies are too powerful for this weak country. America is nothing anymore.

Best Answer

That is false and you know it too. America at level 6 is still more powerful in the long run than most industrialized nations. And that my friend is a fact. Please dont act like you know what secret weapon America has. Because if you did, then you would not be able to sleep at night.................

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

Yep. Go USA!

Best Answer

No, god no. Russia would kill is before we had the chance to counter attack.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

no.can not.Russians will fight till the end.end is nuclear.so nobody will win this war

Best Answer

and russians will be not alone in this war.Muslim world will stand against US.Third world war.I hope it will never happen

Best Answer

Russia is a proud nation steeped in tradition and faith taking nuclear weapons out the equation which in that case nobody would be better , conventionally the strength of the russian people and army would overcome

Best Answer

But America has never lost a war. I mean there are things about the military that we still have not seen or dont know. But from what I was told, we are stacked bigtime and worldwide. I dont think we should worry about them at least not right now.

Best Answer

Its lost the last two wars by not having plans in place for the peace

Best Answer

I suggest you read a book America lost the Vietnam war

Best Answer

Putin increased army power in last years.till 2020 new weapons new technologies will come.one of them tictanical weapon.they can make earthquakes on another side of planet.Us has it now.this war will nobody win.

Best Answer

The US is in the top 20???? Surely you are kidding. The US is the most powerful military country in the world. The old USSR military was a close second. Russia is still right in there though. <br />
The US was going to beat the USSR in getting a guy into space, but there were some mechanical issues. Gagarin beat Shepard by about three weeks, not few years.

Best Answer

I said Russia............

Best Answer

I said "The said the old USSR was a close second. Russia is still right there though". It wasn't Russia putting a man in space, it was the USSR.

Best Answer

Well we know that, but I dont use that word anymore.

Best Answer

Uh, the US military is still being funded at levels beyond where they were two years ago. Russia has has not upgraded its military systems in years. Their nuclear arsenal has been allowed to degrade and most of it is unusable. Sorry, but you are wrong on your premises.

Best Answer

You couldn't be more wrong. In fact, the US military had no business moving in at the levels that it did. By the spring of 2002, bin Laden and his cronies had fled to Pakistan, and the Taliban were in complete disarray. The US military went in a couple of months after 9/11 and destroyed al Queda and the Taliban. We went in after that for some more of that experimental nation building, which was a dumb mistake. Sorry, but you are so wrong on so many levels.

Best Answer

I think we could, (Not for long though..) but I hate even the thought of it. I had a dream that I'll never forget about the fat cats trying to have a war, and the people eating drinking and dancing together instead.

Best Answer

I dont think their economy is up for the challenge, or their negative population growth

Best Answer

I agree. Americas arsenal is just too strong for them long term. Even the Arabs would agree with me on that one.

Best Answer

Nevermind the weapons, the money and social issues are enough to finish them off

Best Answer

their missiles outnumber the US by like 10 or 20 to 1 , it would be a total disaster to have a war with them (nuclear anyway)

Best Answer

No. Somebody lied to you Furry Face. You dont know the US as well as you think. Uncle Sam is a monster. =)

Best Answer

don't underestimate the Russians and the US has spent a lot of resources in the middle east over the terrorists with manpower and equipment and transportation and stuff which does weaken their forces over a duration

Best Answer

Youre talking about a country that has originated these weapons and more. I heard they even have some machines there in Area 57, that encompasses things that seem to not be "made by man". Ive seen some of the documentaries on that creepy place. And let me tell you my friend. You dont have any clue what the demons there are like and what power they have. It is beyond anything you can possibly imagine. =)

Best Answer

Area 51..............Excuse me.

Best Answer

that figures that they would be more interested in war
things then what could bring about peace or helpful things to mankind from Aliens in the manner of technology

Best Answer

thinking more , what if the Russians have something like an Area 51 also , and what might they have in Secret ?

Best Answer

Well there is one. But they have fallen back a bit because of the USSRs meltdown. Its a long story, but trust me on this one. Were way ahead of them.........Light years ahead. =)

Best Answer

since we only have Earth to live on shouldn't it be time to join forces world wide on protecting the Earth form possible invasion from outer forces and set up a space station by now , i surely think its time to stop the earths countries bickering and unite on a common front and goal

Best Answer

now the Big Picture , we have Aliens that crashed on our Planet and had technologies to share with the US that the US would love to try out on another Super power country on our Planet mmm looks like an excellent plot for the Earths inhabitants to wipe one another out so the Aliens could easily take over and terraform our Planet to their liking and breathing atmosphere for their uses , just a thought

Best Answer