Explain, please. Thank you. :)
KeepYourEyesPeeled KeepYourEyesPeeled 18-21, M 6 Answers Jul 3 in Community

Natural response to happiness is more happiness. =) If you take care of yourself, you can take care of someone else. I recall times where my mother felt down and so I felt the same. Children feed off things like that because they're essentially just pure emotion until they're of age. Empathy runs deep with them and so you have to be considerate about that. It's not very commonplace for people to catch that though, which is just what I see, myself, but still, I've seen some pretty bad eggs who call themselves parents. My nephew-in-law is going through some of that harsh treatment right now, legalities involved and everything. It's tough to watch.

Best Answer

like my self worth will equal my future kids self worth? That's possible. Kids seems to follow your example, instead of your advice. Genetically speaking, its normal to have some of the character of your parents. But its also important how you raise them. I can treat myself like crap and still teach them otherwise. Its hard , but not impossible.

Best Answer

Well I think that depends on whether the way you treat yourself will be evident to others and if it will change your situation at all. If you disrespect your body and abuse it with drugs and alcohol than its likely your children will be seen as less worthy citizens that will end up the same way. This could cause them to believe they are not worth much more. I hope I've given a decent answer, your question confused me a little aha :)

Best Answer

Nah, I am not suicidal yet.

Best Answer

I have always taught and shown my kids through my own actions, how to treat others and respond back with kindness; now, I'm not a perfectionist, so there have been times I did not always set the proper example. But I think kids largely learn what they live and what they are exposed to.

Best Answer