MyLadyAlexis MyLadyAlexis 51-55, F 10 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Community

I doubt it but I hope it does... Zombie apocalypse anyone?

Best Answer

I believe the world ended in 1999,as ol nostredamus predicted! Oh ,didn't happen? Maybe I've never heard of any mayan predictions either....that happened!

Best Answer

A new cycle. I watched a video of a Mayan elder (I honestly didn't even realize they were still around!) and he mentioned that the even actually takes place over 3 days, from the 21st to the 23rd. At some point in time on the 22nd, for a window of 8 minutes, people are supposed to achieve some sort of enlightenment. He mentioned that most people will forget it afterwards, thinking it no more than a fleeting inspiration and recommended writing down any thoughts or ideas that may come to you on the 22nd.

Best Answer

a new cycle

Best Answer

NO!!! <br />
first of all...the Myan calendar did not have leap years...<br />
so no we are not going to end on the 21st......<br />
look at when year 2000 was coming around...Y2K they called it, and freaked out, thought the world computers would crash, everyone going mad, pulling their money out of the banks...the banks filling up the machines more.....come midnight...not a thing happened...nothing..so no....we are not going to end on the 21st....

Best Answer

The Gregorian calendar added leap years because it was inaccurate and that was the only way to account for the extra 1/4 day we gain every year. The Mayan calendar didn't need leap years because it was more accurate. The leap year argument has already been proven faulty.

Best Answer

well still do not think the world is going to end though.....
good info though, I so did not know that :)

Best Answer

Possibly the beginning for the end, most likely just another day.

Best Answer