Just curious; I've been reading a lot of stories about people saying that they're vampires or werewolves and I was just wondering about it. I mean, I've read books (a ton of 'em xD) about the supernatural and was toying with the thought that it might actually exist. I mean, it's not like I can search every nook and cranny in the world trying to prove it, so I'm asking for your help. :) Anyway, so the question is mostly asking if you believe that there is a place where a lot of these beings (for lack of better term) gather or if it actually exists at all. Maybe one of you reading this might actually be a part of one in the real world; on the flip side, it might only exist on the internet. I don't really know, which is why I'm asking this question! Please answer honestly :) Thank you!!
FreeTheSky FreeTheSky 16-17, F 16 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Yes i do think so... infact i know so<br />
or at least it's fun that way

Best Answer

Vampires and warewolves have become popular since twilight. If such creatures exist they are likely to be rare and not an organised sub culture

Best Answer

No...at least not a group of genuine vampires or werewolves, etc. in the full fledged sense of those words. I think there are a lot of people who like to roleplay at that kind of thing. They like to dress that way and hang out with other people who do the same things. They might like to imitate certain genres or perform certain rituals. They might even come to convince themselves that they have certain powers that make them special in that way. But I believe those sorts of things are usually obsessions.

Best Answer

I think that it's completely possible, and it wouldn't really surprise me if it was. I know there are underground groups, that practice things like drinking each others blood, and stuff, but I think those are all just a bunch of whackos that are overly-obsessed with something they can't be. But it is possible that there are hidden societies of supernatural beings.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

To answer your original question, my answer is definitive: "No, not at all!"

Best Answer

There are people who openly practice being a vampire and being a witch (Wiccans).Never heard of anyone practicing being a werewolf or fairy. Wiccans and vampires are not really an underground society (although some, depending on where they live may practice secretly). <br />
I do believe that there is some underground society but what this is, I don't know. I think people of wealth and power are involved in it and certain people may have been born into it. I think one would know if they were a member of it. These individuals have been blessed by God I believe. I believe that these individuals are from different racial,cultural and religious background, but have the same goals in mind. I think these individuals have prevented terrible things like nuclear war, bank failures and other disasters from happening. They are behind the scenes. Even so, I be lieve that they can only do so much and can't totally control world events (the situation in North Korea they don't have much control over).. <br />
The average person isn't involved with it. <br />
For many years I believe that the tooth fairy was a human being dressed like Tinkerbell. As a child I was told she was her cousin who took on a human form and visited children who were special.. Anyone who saw this person had good luck. I saw this human form when I was a child. When I told people, I was laughed at or looked at like I was strange. I was later told that my mom had gotten someone from a local drama club at a college to dress up like Tinkerbell. For a long time I thought that the tooth fairy existed but people didn't want it known that they existed.

Best Answer

They live among us our friends family and true loves are the suppose to be nonexistent

Best Answer

You cannot be serious.

Best Answer

It's an honest survey and I'm just asking for other people's opinions, though I take it yours is a definite 'no' :) Thanks for answering

Best Answer

No, of course not. And if you continue to say so, you shall be eliminated.

Best Answer

I'd like to think so. But, unfortunately, I believe it's just people's wishful thinking :(

Best Answer

god i wish there was

Best Answer

Should have asked this question before that Twilight nonsense

Best Answer