The only person you were meant to be with for the rest of your life is you. The rest are all choices.

Best Answer

I don't think there is ONE person. I think I could have been happy with different people at different times in my life - but each would have taken me in different directions. However, once you have a really good one (like I do), then that is the ONE, and you do all you can to make sure it stays that way. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

yes! i believe that!

Best Answer

Yes and no! why if you married partner dies, and a next lovely man comes along and is even better than the first one, then I was not meant to be with one partner only.

Best Answer

Yes I do believe that, and have believed it with every failed relationship I have gone through, and years gone by which lead me right to my belief, and she is sitting beside me. Humans must go through a series of emotions like love, lust, desire, technique, anger, romance, happiness, and disappointment, before we can become the soul mate of past loves combined, and apply these experiences all at once to your one true love. And when two people meet exactly at this pinnacle of their lives, it becomes a joined and endless force that is impenetrable. Know this as fact...."You can not search for love, love finds you at the right instant.

Best Answer

There is a high chance that when you find that person they will not feel the same about you.

Best Answer

Of course baby, you and I :)

Best Answer

Yes and sometimes it is so discouraging because he passed away.

Best Answer

yes. but that doesnt have to be necessarily the first person.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

I do!

Best Answer