no ! sometimes it feels like it though!

Best Answer

I was in hell during the last month of my previous relationship.<br />
I am in heaven at the moment. I am willing to share my little haven of heaven

Best Answer

Pretty much but the trouble is there is NO heaven dear. This is a once only shot so it's up to you change you future selse it just gets worse every day.

Best Answer

If there is no afterlife then there really isn't much point in doing anything. Everything we do in our lives is meaningless, so whether I live to my fullest potential or not, doesn't matter in the end.

Best Answer

No, while I use to believe in a heaven and a hell at one time (while attending church) and I once entertained the thought that maybe our true hell was living here on earth I have now stepped away from the four walls of the building we call a church and started my own spiritual journey so now I feel there is no hell and when we die our soul will return to our place of being, that which we all came from..... where ever that may be.

Best Answer

Some say that the center of the universe is where our souls came from, sounds rather interesting.

Best Answer

I believe we all have a place a being and when our soul is ready to leave it return to which it came...... and I feel the universe will lead us in what to do IF we only listen, kind of like my "going with the flow" if I plan on doing some thing for the day, but my plans do not work out then I take it as the universe is saying no. If I am trying to find a new job and the first four do not work out I do not get upset because I know the right one will pan out when its meant to be...... the universe will make it all come together when its meant to be.

Best Answer

I do feel the same...Is God punishing me?

Best Answer

Yes. Hell yes.

Best Answer

I really do believe this. That we are faced with things we ourselves find so hopeless and helpless that we have to reconsider our own beliefs...call it Karma...or whatever.<br />
But this is not a fair or reasonable place. Ask anyone how much they have suffered, and really get into details...and even movie stars or politicians will tell you how tough and painful their life can be day to day...<br />
Yeah there are some who will say but my personal suffering doesn't matter! But they still admit to the suffering...<br />
We are trapped in a world that directly provides all the things that will cause us pain...and when our pains change so change the things that assault us....<br />
I am slowly but surely turning to the Buddist concept of enlightenment...and that all we can do is discard the illusion of pain, and rise above...<br />
Buying into it, worrying about it...just traps us further.

Best Answer