I go through a ton of crap in my life starting at an early age so it would make sense if I was in hell right now, being punished for something I did in my past life or something :3
KnightOfJustice KnightOfJustice 18-21, M 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Hobbies

I don't believe that at all.<br />
I think we all go through lots of ups and downs in our lives. No one always has smooth sailing. Sadly, some go through more turmoil than others.<br />
Life is what we make of it for the most part. If you have a positive outlook and are proactive ... you have a much better chance of enjoying your life and appreciating all that you have instead of focusing on what you don't have or the problems you have to deal with.

Best Answer

Very, very true. Sadly sometimes it's difficult, and almost impossible to overcome some of the turmoil we face, due to the lack of will and strength.

Best Answer

It is tough for sure ... but talking about it with your parents or other trusted adults can be very helpful.
You're entitled to enjoy your life .. you have so much to look forward to, believe me.
Please find someone who can help you get through this.

Best Answer

I appreciate the sentiment, but I find it easier to just accept my weakness and live each day as they come.

Best Answer

The easy way out is seldom the best way ...

Best Answer

That is correct, but I lost the motivation and will to move on a long time ago, I have learned to endure, and I do it well.

Best Answer

no ! sometimes it feels like it though!

Best Answer

I was in hell during the last month of my previous relationship.<br />
I am in heaven at the moment. I am willing to share my little haven of heaven

Best Answer

Pretty much but the trouble is there is NO heaven dear. This is a once only shot so it's up to you change you future selse it just gets worse every day.

Best Answer

If there is no afterlife then there really isn't much point in doing anything. Everything we do in our lives is meaningless, so whether I live to my fullest potential or not, doesn't matter in the end.

Best Answer

No, while I use to believe in a heaven and a hell at one time (while attending church) and I once entertained the thought that maybe our true hell was living here on earth I have now stepped away from the four walls of the building we call a church and started my own spiritual journey so now I feel there is no hell and when we die our soul will return to our place of being, that which we all came from..... where ever that may be.

Best Answer

Some say that the center of the universe is where our souls came from, sounds rather interesting.

Best Answer

I believe we all have a place a being and when our soul is ready to leave it return to which it came...... and I feel the universe will lead us in what to do IF we only listen, kind of like my "going with the flow" if I plan on doing some thing for the day, but my plans do not work out then I take it as the universe is saying no. If I am trying to find a new job and the first four do not work out I do not get upset because I know the right one will pan out when its meant to be...... the universe will make it all come together when its meant to be.

Best Answer

I do feel the same...Is God punishing me?

Best Answer

Yes. Hell yes.

Best Answer

I really do believe this. That we are faced with things we ourselves find so hopeless and helpless that we have to reconsider our own beliefs...call it Karma...or whatever.<br />
But this is not a fair or reasonable place. Ask anyone how much they have suffered, and really get into details...and even movie stars or politicians will tell you how tough and painful their life can be day to day...<br />
Yeah there are some who will say but my personal suffering doesn't matter! But they still admit to the suffering...<br />
We are trapped in a world that directly provides all the things that will cause us pain...and when our pains change so change the things that assault us....<br />
I am slowly but surely turning to the Buddist concept of enlightenment...and that all we can do is discard the illusion of pain, and rise above...<br />
Buying into it, worrying about it...just traps us further.

Best Answer