We are just a bunch of neurons, so no. But I do wonder what will be with our consciousness though.

Best Answer

this i can agree with and ponder...

Best Answer

I believe in heaven and hell and my place is heaven because I've not been perfect but good.

Best Answer

No. I am a free thinker.

Best Answer

I believe and serve Jesus Christ. So I do believe in both. Where will a person goes is totaly dependent on what that person chooses to believe and serve. If a person believes hes a good person for example and rejects the testimony God gave of his son Jesus Christ and thinks they are good enough in and of themselves. Then that person on judgement day will be judged by Jesus Christ according to all they have ever said and done. If they have not broken even one law of God ,never lied, never stolen, murdered, used Gods name in vain ect. Than they will be fine and enter heaven. But if that person has broken even one law of God they will be judged for their sin. And the wages of sin the bible says is death. That means they will be cast out of Gods presence forever. As God is life and out of his presence is death. And it will be in the form of a eternal lake of fire. If, however you truely believe the testimony of God and repent of your sins and you have a true belief(truely believing something causes one to act on it) then through the sacrifice that God provided for all the worlds sin through Jesus Christ you will still be judged according to all you have ever said or done. But because Jesus took your sins upon himself When you are judged you will be pardoned and enterance into Gods holy city will be granted to you! So anyone can go to heaven if they choose to believe or go to hell by a choice to not believe. The bible says all have sinned, and also that there is none righteous not one. And say nobody can save their own soul. But God so loved the world that he gave his onlt begotton son. That whosoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Best Answer
Best Answer

That was funny! Let me start by saying the above is not a prayer.Notice I did not say Amen. LOL It is the gospel of Jesus Christ which all christains have been commanded by the Lord to preach and teach to all. In hopes that some will repent and the truth will come in them and they will be saved. But as you suggested in your video,me making myself look good to man and have it be to my glory is just funny to me, seeing that nobody knows me from anybody on this site. If I wanted to be popular and holy as thou as you accuse me of by what your video has said. I would have my picture, my name,my phone # ect. pasted all over here! It was a good try to downgrade those who believe the gospel and keep the comandments of God by obeying his word and preach and teach the truth to those who are perishing. But if you want to look at it from your point of veiw.Seeing that you have a video of you claiming others are self-righteous. Whos the one in the video? Is that you? Nothing will ever stop me from loving you and telling you and all others the truth. It would be like a person seeing a blind man about to walk off a cliff,and not warning him. I preach the word of God because of love and no other reason. You can accuse me of anything you want my friend. But I am very secure in my concience that my walk with the Lord is a pure one. As he is my judge and I fear him exceedingly and totaly respect his name! He knows the thoughts of the heart, whether they are pure or not. So have a great day! Jesus loves you so much! And so do I...Why? Because his mercy was great in my life and I will show all the same! God saved me and I did not deserve saving. So I will preach and teach his word so that if even one person turns to the truth and comes to Jesus and is saved. All my hours and days of typing will be worth it.. Even though I will most likely never see that fruit... I know what I have is true and what I used to have in the world is a lie. The bible states, I beleive therefore I speak. May God save you and bring you into his light!

Best Answer

no, i don't believe in any religious ideas about death.

Best Answer

I try to be funny, pleasant, and good company. I count my rewards by smiles I evoke and brows I raise. If given a choice I will be shuttling between Hell and Heaven, trying to ease the pain in hell and kill boredom of heaven

Best Answer

The bible says i'm going to hell, i guess it must be true.

Best Answer

No because heaven is supposed to be a reward but eternal life is the worst torture i can possibly imagine

Best Answer

same here, wtf wants to live forever? geez, i don't.

Best Answer

Nope. Nothing is ever that black and white in real life, so why would it be after death?

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure when I die, my ashes will be in the sea/ocean! <br />
Therefore, I believe that when I die, I will living in waters! ;)

Best Answer