sapphire33 sapphire33 46-50, F 19 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Babies who aren't cuddled and held will die, so yes you definetlely can.

Best Answer

That's true. It happened in orphanages in Rumania :(

Best Answer

Did you know babies as young as 4-6 months will mourn the loss of a mother or other regular caretaker?

Best Answer

not sure.. to me loneliness is all in your head. I mean if you enjoy your own company then your never lonely!

however having a life with out love.. could kill ya!

Best Answer

I know what you mean but unfortunately not everyone enjoys their own company

Best Answer

that's problem #1. fix that and you'll be set!

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer

Of course you can. It breaks the spirit and stresses you out. That has health implications.

Best Answer

Mhm, yes, I think you could die from being lonely. If you're alone and happy in your own company that's one thing, but if your lonely that could be dangerous for an extended amounts of time. Loneliness is a desire to connect with others in some shape or form, without any connection I feel one could fade away because they have nothing to anchor them to go on. :/

Best Answer

Great answer

Best Answer

I believe it can contribute to someones demise..

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no, but loneliness does cause people to take their own life

Best Answer

Indirectly, yes. I would probably die from malnutrition due to not eating because I was depressed about being lonely for example.

Best Answer

I think you are more likely to die if you are lonely. It doesn't seem guaranteed, though.

Best Answer

Yes. You begin to not care and forget to eat and stop going out and lose the will to live and die.

Best Answer