foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 22 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes and I have.

Best Answer

me too....

Best Answer

Yes I'm pretty good at it...

Best Answer

When I looked like I do in my avi, some of the older folk would get all upset - In "the burbs", Long hair on men wasnt that common then. When I wore my hair down, they thought I looked like Charles Manson and would give me disgusted looks. If they made a comment, I would say, "Hey, it's my hair and i just like it long - why should it bother you?" I did have a look I could(and did) give them that really made them think I was staring into their soul, I guess - (actually, I was staring over their shoulder) it creeped the hell out of them. I really got a kick out of doing it - me evil, not moi :)<br />
Hey, i was young....

Best Answer

I can just sense it. Their eyes look hollow to me.

Best Answer

Yes i do believe you can.

Best Answer

i do too..i have seen it on several occasions..it was as if demons were leaping out at me and mocking me through their eyes..im not exaggerating

Best Answer

My aunt always used to describe it as shark eyes she would say there is nothing in them eyes just cold and darkness but no feeling in them;-/

Best Answer

yes yes yes!! but it's also as if an ENTITY is in them..some dark force..they almost dance in a lifeless way...

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

me too..it's effing scary

Best Answer

No....but most don't hide themselves very well. This is to say..if you pay attention, you can see what kind of person they are.

Best Answer

Yes. You can see a lot of hate in someones eyes, as you can happiness, power and love...well...many things. If you really want to, try studying a person's facial ex<x>pressions for awhile.

Best Answer

Yes, widows into our souls.. However it doesn't mean always.. Somtimes evil can be incognito and almost imposible to spot (e.g. sociopaths)

Best Answer

Some people can sense evil, oddness, and/or immorality from certain people because of their behavior, attitude, etc. <br />
Not everyone has that ability.

Best Answer

Yes. evil people remind me of looking into the eyes of a great white shark. Just plain dead and menancing. But many times it is more than just their eyes. They just give off a vibration that just feels wrong.

Best Answer

I can see anger, but evil? I'm not even sure if I know what that means.

Best Answer

i have seen it..it is an unforgettable experience

Best Answer

You can only see what's in yourself.

Best Answer

i disagree

Best Answer

sometimes but not always

Best Answer

I know you can feel it in the vibes they give off.

Best Answer

Yeah sometimes you can deff tell when people are nuts

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I don't know about that but some people just give off that feeling. I wouldn't care to get close enough to see it in their eyes.

Best Answer