That person you know you belong with... you've met them before... in a previous life...
ticklytoo ticklytoo 66-70, M 7 Answers Sep 3 in Dating & Relationships

Yes I do, we are all recycled souls and what we don't finish or conclude on one incarnation we must come back and complete in subsequent ones, to only have one incarnation seems to defy the logistics of purpose and would be a waste of any learning from previous lives anyway.

Best Answer

It feels like that , doesn't it.... but only after I have encountered previous encounters, in my case...

Best Answer

No, but I think I knew my son in a previous life....

Best Answer

That's an interesting take on this experience :)

Best Answer

I think when you have known someone in previous life, you JUST KNOW it, its a familiarity like no other. Sometimes it is good; sometimes it is bad. The minute he was born, I knew it. I would imagine the same could/would happen with a soul-mate.

Best Answer

I believe in past lives and life after we pass away.

Best Answer

There is no such thing as a soulmate, but I've known several
people over the years I'm sure I've known before this life.

Best Answer

Your soul mate would be your 'other half' that the Greeks used to say you spend your time looking for

Best Answer

That would be in the distant past so it does not matter now!!!

Best Answer

The past comes back to haunt us!

Best Answer

I don't believe in previous lives

Best Answer