That person you know you belong with... you've met them before... in a previous life...
ticklytoo ticklytoo 66-70, M 7 Answers Sep 3 in Dating & Relationships

well if I did meet him previously sure wish he would show up again in this life and if so he had better hurry up as the clock is ticking lol

Best Answer

That's a great thought to have....! Many a true word was said in jest! Be optimistic and he'll appear!

Best Answer

as long as he does not appear on a bad hair day lol

Best Answer

He'll know by telepathy that it's a bad hair day, and who you really are :)

Best Answer

ooh intelligent too? I like that lol

Best Answer

Intelligent, romantic and a perfect companion for your daydreams :)

Best Answer

while you are creating this soulmate for me can I request that he have a great sense of humor and be witty ?

Best Answer

well, if your soulmate was anything like me, I think you'd be laughing at him all day, but who knows why? :)

Best Answer

No, but I think I knew my son in a previous life....

Best Answer

That's an interesting take on this experience :)

Best Answer

I think when you have known someone in previous life, you JUST KNOW it, its a familiarity like no other. Sometimes it is good; sometimes it is bad. The minute he was born, I knew it. I would imagine the same could/would happen with a soul-mate.

Best Answer

I believe in past lives and life after we pass away.

Best Answer

There is no such thing as a soulmate, but I've known several
people over the years I'm sure I've known before this life.

Best Answer

Your soul mate would be your 'other half' that the Greeks used to say you spend your time looking for

Best Answer

Yes I do, we are all recycled souls and what we don't finish or conclude on one incarnation we must come back and complete in subsequent ones, to only have one incarnation seems to defy the logistics of purpose and would be a waste of any learning from previous lives anyway.

Best Answer

That would be in the distant past so it does not matter now!!!

Best Answer

The past comes back to haunt us!

Best Answer

I don't believe in previous lives

Best Answer