Ancient Egypt I have been drawn to since i was a kid, every time I watch anything on it, I get a feeling like it's home or wicked familiar. I have found out that patterns I'm drawn to turned out to be from ancient Egyptian textiles and things like that.

Best Answer

Well, there are many theories about past life- the most famous being of Brian Weiss. Personally, I believe in them too.. There are some scars of the past life which still remain intact in the present- be it a scar on your body(I have one in my chest) or a scar in ur character like unable to trust people or phobias. Its like how u died in the past life becomes your phobia. Also, your karma gets carried forward to this life. If u have hurt some1 in the past,be sure that you will experience what he/she felt in this life only to make u realize the pain. In Every life we have certain lessons to learn.If we do,we become better and better and vice versa.. hope it helped you a bit..

Best Answer

thats like saying heaven or hell is full so god is recycling souls lol

Best Answer