If that's true, I should be a genius

Best Answer

Amazing Grace

Best Answer

Yes! You might not realize it right away, but you can usually learn something after every experience.

Best Answer

I am sure that my life experiences make me wiser. I just wish I was wise enough that I wouldn't repeat some of them.

Best Answer

yes definitely. it taught me to not have unprotected sex or ill get pregnant! lol

Best Answer

I believe it makes us a wiser person in seeing that the more we learn, the more we realize we need to learn. I believe every thing we go through is for a reason. We may not know the reason right away. I believe the reason we go through some of the experiences we go through is simply to be able to help others who are having a harder time coping than we did when going through the same things.

Best Answer

Yes, of course they do.

Best Answer

No. I believe that serious reflection on those experiences can make you wiser, but that wisdom doesn't just happen, that it takes effort.

Best Answer

To an extent,some of them just harmed me.

Best Answer

All experiences teach us something. Many experiences have taught me that I should have listened to the wisdom my parents learned from their experiences. It would have made much of my life a lot easier!

Best Answer