kiansi kiansi 46-50, F 21 Answers Jul 20, 2012

leo. im supposed to love having attention, and i do. knowing this helps me channel it in a constructive way, such as being in plays or pushing myself to be better in school rather than being a drama queen.

Best Answer

its off

Best Answer

I do. Had my chart done when I was in my early twenties. It's errie reading how accurate it is now!

Best Answer

The definition of my sign is like reading a story about myself. Haha

Best Answer

Hmmm, Taurus, bull headed, stubborn, willpower. Yep!

Best Answer

Yes it does, especially when I look at my rising sign in combination with my sign. Aquarius-Scorpio rising :)

Best Answer

Are we Aquarius not the lucky ones? ... what with our ruling planet being Uranus? WTF? It's like some cosmic "the joke's on you!" scenario!

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

LOL! I know! Right? ... It's like: "Hey, you guys are going to have awesome, intuitive, super powers ... but just so you don't get arrogant ... we're naming your ruling planet Uranus! Get It? Muah Haa haaa!!!"
A**holes! Ahem. Did I say that out loud? (grin)

Best Answer

XD Ikr!

Best Answer

Sometimes it's not too close; other times it's bang on. There are so many ways to look at it though.

Best Answer

Wait! Not the horoscope ... the definition of the "sign" where they tell you the basic personality traits. It's not the same as the daily horoscope.

Best Answer

I'm a Gemini. Believe me, there are soooo many ways to look at this.

Best Answer

Mines dead on. I'm a Taurus and proud of it. Lol

Best Answer

i'm a scorpion, highly sarcastic, deeply loyal, passionate in the bedroom, and wanting only the truth...so yes...u can check all the above')

Best Answer

very close

Best Answer

you do realize that there are enough people that some of them will say close, some will say a little bit and some will say not at all

Best Answer

I'm a scorpio, very close

Best Answer

pretty close

Best Answer

I think they are all general enough to loosely apply to everyone.

Best Answer

I agree 100%. If you believe then yes, if not then no. Either way it's crap

Best Answer

What about the Chinese horoscope? The definitions don't seem so general to me. I really just want your honest opinion, (even if it has the same disbelief as this one). Check out: http://www.holymtn.com/astrology/year.htm
Humor me! (please?)

Best Answer

Right on the money..I'm a Cancer true blue

Best Answer

It is pretty damn close.

Best Answer