YESSS

Best Answer

Friend o' mine!

Best Answer

Yes, He does. His word is true.

Best Answer

There have been several manuscripts of various portions of it that were 100% identical.

Best Answer

How do you know any books are true?

Best Answer

I need to know how you, personally determine if a book is true or not.

Best Answer

Me n God just had an argument about whether tassiedave exists. God says nope.

Best Answer

Run Jesus Run!!!

Best Answer

NO. I never seen the blood. No Blood no evidence.

Best Answer

There is power in the blood of Jesus and if you have never felt that power you wont know what its all about.<br />
The best part about it is its easy, all you have to to is ask for it and you shall recieve it, it dont cost a nickle.

Best Answer

Yes, not only do I believe the blood of Jesus takes away the sins of the world, I believe if I plead that blood over these who have been naysayers to your question that they will be opposed in their belief and come to see that the blood of Jesus us rea, whether you can see it or not.

Best Answer

I believe he died for our sins... not a solution to silence the lamb of God.

Best Answer

What TassieDave said.

Best Answer

no, if I waited on him, I'd be waiting for eternity. I might as well go outside and wait for it to rain lickerish sticks.

Best Answer

i believe in that. but that's symbolically said not literally. it just means that Jesus' death took away the sins of the world and not his blood alone if you will literally say it.

Best Answer

I've recently come out of that *fog* so that would be....NO

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer