Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 21 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Hobbies

It’s no theory, it actually exists. Back in 1973, part of the tunnel that ran through Oklahoma collapsed, taking out the Victor Petersons’ barn along with 2 mules, 4 horses and his favorite sheep. The federal government claimed his loss was due to a sinkhole in the area (limestone caverns), but they couldn’t explain the presence of Brigadier General Peter Jacobs, a jeep and several fluorescent lighting fixtures at the bottom of the hole.

Within months of the collapse, crop circles bean to mysteriously appear in Mr. Petersons’ corn fields. The local sheriff said it was probably just local kids having fun). On the night of August 19, 1980, several witnesses reported seeing strange lights in the sky directly above Mr. Peterson’s house. The next morning, both Mr. Peterson and his house were gone. In fact, the hole was gone as well. It was if it none of them had never existed in the first place. All that was found were a few stray jeep tracks in the dust. Mr. Peterson was never seen or heard from again.

Best Answer

OMG. I believe you.

Best Answer

all you have to say is "conspiracy theory" and i believe it without even knowing what it is.

Best Answer

Those who think such a tunnel would be too long should read Jonathan Gray on the subject of underground tunnels. Archeologists know about a lot of these.

Best Answer

That would be one LONG tunnel!!!! I think the Prez knows all the secrets and that's why he turns white headed half-way through the first term. Had I been that girl that flirted with Bill Clinton, I'd have wanted to know about Area 51!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

That's just stupid.

Best Answer

:)................Exactly! I was merely illustrating that most conspiracy theories ARE stupid.

Best Answer

You hope its stupid!

Best Answer

That would be too long a tunnel to feasably maintain for long. Now between the pentagon & the whitehouse, sure.

Best Answer

Sounds perfectly reasonable. Luckily America has no problems with geological faults, earthquakes or vast caldara filled with super highly pressurized magma otherwise having the largest subterranean tunnel complex ever constructed,spanning thousands of miles, would be impossible.

Best Answer

Lovely :)

Best Answer

Alex Jones would know

Best Answer

That would be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong tunnel.

Best Answer

Yes---it was dug back in 1914 by Abner Perry's "iron mole" in one of his tests prior to finding Pellucidar; the Pentagon and Area 51 were later built on the entrance and exit sites of this test tunnel

Best Answer

First time I've heard about that.

Best Answer

Sure, why not? And the government is secretly being run by aliens. :P

Best Answer

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there really aren't people out there to get me.

Best Answer

We are

Best Answer

No but I believe in Area 51 itself. It is the only one that actually makes sense.

Best Answer