QTB2 QTB2 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Hobbies

yes, as was evident when I graduated high school with honors and failed miserably after the first semester of college, I actually had to educate myself to finally obtained my degree, now days the students are on prescribed drugs and the teachers dont really give a shyt.

Best Answer

When kids that have just graduated don't know that a star is just a far away sun, that the US fought against Germany in both world wars, that you find the common denominator to solve a problem with fractions, or even have a basic grasp of grammer, it can only be called a total failure.

Best Answer

When third world countries educate their children better than we do........We have failed!

Best Answer

It is a ship sinking fast.

Best Answer

total failure......

Best Answer

failed

Best Answer

Epic Fail.

Best Answer

The Educational System hasn't failed.. Parents have. I keep in touch with my school teachers and they are still very dedicated if not more dedicated then ever with teen mothers and/or pregnant teens.

Best Answer

Location, location, location.<br />
In regard to publicly funded education, there is a tremendous difference from state to state.

Best Answer

No I think parents have failed. I think society has failed. The failed school system is just a single example of that failure. We don't care enough about our kids to protect them while providing them a safe environment to thrive in. There is no excuse for this, but at least they aren't digging ditches and hauling bricks like my SO did as a child in Mexico. Don't dare say it taught him a trade. There is no reason a six year old should be loading bricks twelve hours a day to feed himself.

Best Answer

Another example: It is not children who are praising the likes of "Honey Boo Boo" or glorifying the worst behavior in humanity. We give them pretend guns to shoot . . . not as some hunting skill but to rack points for killing zombies while we let them watch movies and tv shows, not to educate them about the world but to babysit them with mind-numbing cartoons and horrifically violent movies. What's worse, when we DON'T allow it our kids become some sort of social pariahs and the other Honey Boo Boo classmates still influence them.

Best Answer

There are some really great people that are teachers ... but that is neutralized by the ignorant slobs that do nothing but sit behind a desk, hand out a work sheet and call it a day, they probably can't even match up names and faces of their students. But teachers aren't alone to blame ... to many students have a sense of entitlement, that they deserve the A for doing nothing or they cheat their way to the top ... again there are many students that are decent hardworking kids, but again they are neutralized by the kids just putting their time in then b!tch about not learning anything. As each decade passes things seem to get worse

Best Answer

High Schools are not that great. Colleges are as good as anywhere.

Best Answer

i think education fail in some cities and states , like here where the rich lives schools are nice as good teachers,clean area ,modern stuff , i think this thing is spread all over the world

Best Answer

No... I think overall parents and the dedication to children might be failing and the educational system is just a reflection of that... But having just gone though it, and now attending college I'd say its still doing fine... Those that want to learn it have the opportunity and those that don't... Well what can you do?

Best Answer