Yes it's polite.

Best Answer

Yeah. I'm always cold and thats never happened to me!!!! So what if i'm only 13!!!!!

Best Answer

Positively Yes..! I SEEK these gentlemanly qualities in a man. As someone else posted, it shows respect and class. Also, in my opinion, it feels to me like I am well cared for. The problem, however, with all this is that some men start out that way to be impressive..then it fades away. I have to say I am getting fairly good at spotting the phonies from the real deal...:)

Best Answer

For his girlfriend or wife Yes. What I was tempted to say is "depends on how badly he wants to get laid " but that would be really crass.

Best Answer

Oh yes. All of it adds up, and shows how much respect a guy has for a woman.

Best Answer

Definitely! When you're in love you do that stuff by nature * My memories just happen to be tied to the love part..

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

"offer lady his jacket " ? Do you mean HIS Lady, or women in general? I wish your question was a bit more definite. But I'll try to answer it all the same. If you're referring to a man's lady (gf or wife), then "yes". However, if you're referring to women in general, well, it all depends on the woman., because sadly, as not all men are 'gentlemen', not all women are 'ladies'. And some women don't appreciate it! So again, I'd say it depends on who you come across. However, if a man has a bad experience with one woman, that doesn't have to stop him from continuing to be a gentleman to the Ladies out there who DO appreciate it.

Best Answer

YES. absolutely.

Best Answer

Yes! It's just common courtesy. Plus, it's night and day difference from guys who dont

Best Answer

open doors, pull out chair no. give jacket yes.

Best Answer

Of course. Reminds though of the Italian cruise ship that got into an accident recently. The men did not respect the women and children first policy. This made the women angry and some men were invoking right to equality. ;)

Best Answer

i never knew guys were supposed to act so respectful to women until i got to high school and guys would do that and i would be like wtf? but now that i kno that i prefer it

Best Answer

if you want her to think you were well brought up, it's a good idea

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Now that's class

Best Answer