Do you love yourself? Do you even like yourself?
abrokenlittlegirl abrokenlittlegirl 46-50, F 11 Answers Sep 5 in Dating & Relationships

I tolerate myself.

Best Answer

I believe until you can fully love and accept yourself and see the totality of who you are and be at peace with it, you can never appreciate the love of anyone else fully

Best Answer

From my experience, no. But, he was kinda weird so I'm not sure if it counts.

Best Answer

Not so much that. I believe if you don't love yourself you can't truly love someone else. It's like if you are down on yourself strangely enough you are also protecting yourself at an extreme level. So while you might love someone, I don't believe you can love them in the way they deserve or treat them the way they should if you don't have a healthy self view. Defenses come up first and foremost when in that state and that's regardless if you are right or wrong. Just don't believe you can put somebody else first when like that. And yeah I do love myself, for years I thought that sounded lame, but I get it now.

Best Answer

Well if it's true then that explains allot.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No and hate myself sometimes.

Best Answer

8-(

Best Answer

Yeah...

Best Answer