Anger, jealousy, sadness, happiness are all programmed into our brains for survival. So I don't really see how other societies would not have these emotions unless there were seriously advanced

Best Answer

Advanced is the implication that I am currently coming across.

Best Answer

Yeah I could see it. Today the human race would be much better off without all these emotions, but that would be no fun, right?

Best Answer

My recent readings seem to say that we were coming along quite well when an unanticipated cosmic even happened to the earth, introducing genetic material that, in its own places is fine, but in ours, amounts to diseases and problems of all sorts.

Best Answer

No. There must be balance to all things. Positive cannot exist without negative. We would have no basis for comparison otherwise.

Best Answer

What do we know of their yin-yang arrangement? Is it not possible that theirs is different or that they overcame certain obstacles very early on, so early that they barely remember?

Best Answer

Sounds like New Age bull-$h!t.

Best Answer

Might be ancient age real stuff, though.

Best Answer