yes and no. it is all a self manifestation. one may not confirm that he/she has experienced a manifestation, however, I believe that consciousness is a supernatural state and is therefore experienced by either all, or none.

Best Answer

What?.... You lost me.

Best Answer

basically, if you believe it, you will somehow encounter it. whether or not you believe is irrelevant, because you are conscious and therefore manifest the supernatural through your self.

Best Answer

are you talking about a tupla?

Best Answer

no i am not, and No I have never had one.

Best Answer

I believe sarah palin is a werewolf from the future

Best Answer

of course, but supernatural is just a term made by those that haver never experienced the natural universe

Best Answer

I don't understand exactly, are you saying that there is nothing but the natural world?

Best Answer

all things are natural, it is just how we persieve what we see. all man made objecte always existed, we just combind them to become something we raconize

Best Answer

Ghosts are the only thing i rule out, i mean, what fun is there in it? if i was a ghost i'd just travel round the world watching sports games or something

Best Answer

true, ghosts don't seem to actually do much of anything, lazy undead spirits need to learn from their zombie cousins now those folks do a lot of walking around in the fresh air, try out some exotic cuisine, get together for some dance offs with Michael Jackson even as their bodies are decaying right out from under their nose (if they still have one).

Best Answer

Well if there are zombies then MJ needs to be infected as soon as, Get to see a real life thriller for myself haha you can join if you want? I'll but popcorn if you buy drinks :D

Best Answer

One day you will find out why they are lazy and don't move around much so be prepared when it's your turn to cross over........"HAHAHAHA"

Best Answer

The supernatural has to exist. Jesus roamed the Earth, and he was able to heal the blind, raise the dead, and other miracles. Another thing I don't get is how some can believe in satan, witchcraft, and the likes, and not believe in God. They are one in the same so to speak. Like a ying and a yang, black and white, even good and evil. Supposedly, Einstein said energy is never lost, and us as humans only use ten percent of our brain while he only used twelve percent. So yeah.

Best Answer

Yes I do, and i also believe that all natural forces are magical. I don't believe that something must be mysterious for it to be spiritual and magical. I could know all there is to know about the natural world and still be overcome by the beauty and greatness.

Best Answer

don't "believe" . . . I accept it as a natural fact

Best Answer

Man's mind is supernatural:<br />
Each mind is an unfathomable mystery.<br />
It fears nature and it tries to master nature.<br />
It claims to be natural and it confesses its powerlessness.<br />
This is the Year it has to prove Itself or Money will win.<br />
Yes: Mind and Money, which is supernatural?!

Best Answer

but the mind is just the chemical processes of a physical brain

Best Answer

the mind is indeed a physical organ of which we know many chemical reactions, however, we don't know how it really even works, or what consciousness entails or how it arises. the mind is not simply a biological and chemical reaction.

Best Answer

You are right. The mind is not physical. It is spiritual power commanding the activities of the brain, where we see chemical reactions. The mind is commander of all human activities, physical, mental and spiritual.

Best Answer

How did you arrive at "spiritual power"?

Best Answer

just curious.

Best Answer

"All these sacred words show us that man is made in God's image: yet the Essence of God is incomprehensible to the human mind, for the finite understanding cannot be applied to this infinite Mystery. God contains all: He cannot be contained. That which  24  contains is superior to that which is contained. The whole is greater than its parts.
(Abdu'l-Baha, Paris Talks, p. 23)

Best Answer

I certainly believe (know) that the Universe of many dimensions outside of Earth Physical does exist!<br />
Why? Because I have reviewed some of the evidence and feel that conclusion cannot be escaped.

Best Answer

are you speaking of the idea of multiverses?

Best Answer

no, he is talking about dimensions which exceed the 3(though 4 is standard) dimensions that we as humans are regularly able to interpret and live in. Multiverse/Omniverse is an entirely different issue.

Best Answer

My understanding is that our Universe has at least 15 dimensional levels that we can reach (if we care to train ourselves); and there are 5 Universes - ours is the fifth. How do I know? Well, there are a few humans who are sufficiently trained as to be able to visit and experience some or all of them as a personal experience. Welcome to an expanding horizon of the place that we live in! Its a fascinating place...

Best Answer

"Well, there are a few humans who are sufficiently trained as to be able to visit and experience some or all of them as a personal experience." Problem I have with this is that personal testimony like hearsay can be exaggerated or even completely falsified. It has it's place but it would be a lot easier to swallow if there were actual hard evidence to back it.

Best Answer

Natural phenomenon or equations are till almost unknown which human call supernatural.

Best Answer

***lewks at EP answers and crack's knuckles***

Best Answer

***backs away slowly***

Best Answer