PinksWoman PinksWoman 61-65, T 30 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Community

I don't think so. People said that 12 years ago (2000) was gonna end, but that never happened.

Best Answer

Thanks EXACTLY!

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

The biggest reason for the scare is the fact that the end of 2012 is supposed to see some of the most active solar flares from our sun in recent history. This will cause communication disruption, among other things that WILL effect our day to day lives. But it will pass, the world will move on.<br />
BTW, for those of you that BELIEVE that the world will end, and who also happen to be god fearing... please remember to read Revelations tonight. That will put your fears to rest.

Best Answer

No its just the date our solor system gets to the center of the disk of the plane of the milky way. What I really want to know is how the Mayans knew this when we modern man just found this out a short time ago?

Best Answer

Did you see that flying pig go across the screen.

Best Answer

I'll let you know on Jan, 1, 2013.

Best Answer

No I do not! This Myan calendar crap is BS! These are a race of people that couldn't even create cloth! They wore grass for heavens sake! 12/21/2012 is just a date! First days of winter and 4 days before Christmas! RELAX!

Best Answer

Really? Mine is the 25th and I have always hated that. Did you celebrate on your birthday or did your family just give you one present as a gift for both?

Best Answer

The 21st of December isn't my birthday, it is however my grandmothers whom is deceased and my grandfathers, her husband of 58 years who also is deceased. It's also my anniversary with my company, going on 32 years. How interesting that you are a Christmas baby! I knew you were special!

Best Answer

for my sixth birthday I got a little brother to share the day and the misery

Best Answer

No one man can predict the end of time... I do believe there will be some type of catastrophic event such as an earthquake or other natural disaster but I dont think it will happen on that specific date.. I am a firm believer in God, and his will is the way and no matter how hard man tries, he will never be able to predict the end..

Best Answer

21st December is a solstice isn't it? It'll be dark alot of the day here in Norway, so from that point of view the end of the slope to darkness is a point of rebirthing, perhaps that is what the Mayans alluded to, that they could not project their calendar beyond that date for historical religious reasons. Whether the end of the world is that date only time will illustrate for us. I don't think we all should live the next couple months thinking we are doomed. After all, there have been numerous harbingers of doom, and their predictions have all come to nothing!

Best Answer

no there always giving different dates. im 38 i been hearing all kinds of dates since i was 13 i was like omy good nothing ever happend so no dont belive it at all

Best Answer

Sure.The world will again end for the 6,578th time

Best Answer

It had damn well better, or else I'll have nothing to watch except Christmas specials and some stupid ball dropping so people will remember to change one number in the year when they write or type the date.

Best Answer

the world already had end :)

Best Answer

im not expecting it. but sometimes i wish it would.

Best Answer

Who's this ******* who started this all.Didn't seem to get past 1s and 2s.Silly!

Best Answer

nope look on the nasa website it tells you on there about it all

Best Answer

I been seeing or reading the world will end since the 70`s....

Best Answer

i was hoping for it !!

Best Answer

I dont believe, but I dont know.<br />
It could end today, tomorrow, in 5 yrs, in 2000 yrs. Nobody knows.

Best Answer

No. The world won't end. But it's a target date for the terrorists to strike. That's what scares me.

Best Answer

No not at all.

Best Answer