AlissiaAnissia AlissiaAnissia 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Even if you're "one in a million" there are seven billion people in the world therefore the odds are that there are many.

Best Answer

Its a nice thought, but I think your better on your own than being with the wrong person. Also I think these days nobody wants to work at relationships, when it gets a bit boring they seem to start looking elsewhere!!. Communicate is the key I think and then there might be less break-ups but that my opinion of course maybe people on here will disagree?

Best Answer

I used to but I'm a bit cynical now I don't know

Best Answer

No, If every single male in the world got paired up with a female there would still be a lot of women left, there isn't an even number of men and women for it to be that way even if somehow each person was paired with someone compatible.

Best Answer

Yes, but I also believe that most folks will never MEET the "one person" who is ideal for them.

Best Answer

lol... the problem I have always had is there is more then 1.

Best Answer

Yes, with all my heart and I found my true love right here on EP

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes I believe that very strongly

Best Answer

not at least one..but there is only one..but if u chose to have more then its up to u

Best Answer

So, if you don't find that one person, you plan to spend the rest of your life alone?

Best Answer

well wat happens is that u find the one person and he pops up outa nowhere...he is like the knight is shinning armor..but we choose idiots wrapped in tin foil

Best Answer

Yes...best way to find them is to search without looking

Best Answer