oh yes, and I believe anyone that is truly a genius is insane to some degree, maybe not to the point of clinical insanity that is not controllable, but like serial killer insanity. They're highly intelligent, some get away with it for years, or forever, they're not so crazy that they don't know what they're doing but you have to admit that their behavior would suggest that they are insane.

Best Answer

No just genius. Insanity its only insanity when a mass of people don't understand a new way of thinking.

Best Answer

Yes,a very fine line;sometimes there's not much there to prevent a genius becoming a crank.

Best Answer

I do... you can be driven mad by the truth sometimes

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

i think they go hand in hand. see i think when you are that smart you have nowhere to tun to when you have a real deep question, so insanity can set in when you're the only one who you can turn to to answer your questions knowing damn well you do not have the answer.

Best Answer

The secret voices tell me to say ......YES!

Best Answer

maybe thats right, its a big grinned to me, since many friends called me insane (that mean I close to genius, was I?)

Best Answer

no line ! just a velvet rope.

Best Answer

No, that idea only furthers the ridiculous notion that there is something romantic about mental illness.

Best Answer

its not mental illness. They just dont understand it. This "mental illness" is a cry from your innner spirit

Best Answer