Of course I do. Just lay down on the grass on a really clear night. Hopefully, in an area with at least a decent view of the stars and then tell yourself that nothing is imposing that order on chaos. That everything you see up there is just a completely random series of events to create that night sky. You feel deep inside you it simply cannot be true. Now the idea of 'God' in the sense of having a gender, caring deeply about only one segment or other of the people on just one of the nearly endless number of planets? No. That I do not believe exists. I do not believe that some male deity who is supposedly all powerful and all knowing but required a woman to make his son is sitting directly 'overhead' and judging our actions from on high. Or that a god with an animal head rules our behavior. No. Sorry I don't think 'God' is that simplistic or petty. A 'God' that could make our universe is so much larger than our understanding I just enjoy the ride without trying to 'limit' God to human capabilities/desires. I like to think of God as basically an artist who created this reality as a piece of impromptu performance art that is constantly being 'drawn/played' and we'll just have to wait for the end to see if it is a comedy or a tragedy. Of course, that is just my two cents on the matter.

Best Answer

not sure really, but definitely Not how the abrahamic religions depict an all powerful creator with serious emotion problems like anger and jealously. in Christianity you have a god who calls itself love, but then required animal and human sacrifice as a condition for forgiveness, and torture of not accepting this twisted idea of love. <br />
when it comes to the mainstream abrahamic religion, I could be very well atheist (to their idea of god) but on my own and those mainstream religions taken out of the picture, I would probably subscribe to being pantheist. god as in the mathematical perfection of the universe.

Best Answer

yep! that pretty much sums up what i was trying to say.

Best Answer

Wisdom tells us that God does exist and that belief is not necessary...

Best Answer

Ok, let's forget the first part and keep the rest..."Belief is not necessary"...Better?

Best Answer

It's the wisdom deep, deep inside you...call it a "Knowing"...

Best Answer

Its called gas.

Best Answer

When you say "God" what are you referring to?

Best Answer

Yes, all this couldn't have been by chance or evolution- it would be the same as having a fully functional 747 airplane wheel itself out of an explosion of parts that fell together in a junk yard. Ever notice how plants are medicinal to us. The ecological system, the ebb and flow of the tides and seasons. It all works together- had to be by intelligent design-GOD.

Best Answer

i do believe in jesus halelu-jer e is are saver he came from heaven to eart to show the way from the eart to the cross the debt i pay from te cross to the grave from te grave to the sky lord i lift your name on high.

Best Answer

Man created the gods in his image. The only god I know is the one staring back at me in the mirror.

Best Answer

Yes and it can't be explained unless you have felt it too. It has been something that I have always known and I wasn't raised in a religious or spiritual household so you can't say that I was brainwashed. Events in my life strengthened that feeling. There have been times in my life when I have been in a lot of emotional pain and I cried out for comfort and instantly a warm, soothing feeling came over me and it was undeniable, other times I have asked for guidance and the events that followed couldn't have been a coincidence.

Best Answer

I do, and it has been an accumulation of experiences starting before I was 4 years old. Of course, the journey starts with faith, or I mean a willingness to believe if it starts to appear that you should, but after that, it is like learning more and more about something. After awhile you don't even think "what if this is not really real"? Like, when you read a book, halfway through do you wonder if books exist? !

Best Answer

Yes and a heaven. why if for no other reason its easier to think of the close family and freinds ive buried to be somewhere nice, instead of worm crawls in worm crawls out. But i do have my reasons for beleiving in god, to each there own.

Best Answer

Yes I believe in god:)

Best Answer

Praying etc and all that is why I believe in him lol

Best Answer

Yes, I believe in Jesus Christ. He came to earth to show us the way. From earth, He went to the cross. From the cross, He went to the grave. And then three days later, He rose again. He was and is and is to come evermore, Amen.

Best Answer