Not in the traditional way of an eternal penalty or reward. Heaven is harmony with the universe, while hell is disharmony with the universe. However I think the Hell created by religion has created more hells on earth.

Best Answer

Absolutely!

Best Answer

The Bible says it and I believe it.

Best Answer

Yes, assuredly.<br />
At every moment of our life in this world<br />
and in the worlds to come, we are in either<br />
heaven or hell.<br />
Heaven is our blissful nearness to God,<br />
and hell our burning regrets in disobedience to Him.<br />
God grants us complete freedom to make this choice.

Best Answer

Well, they do say hell is other people. And, on a good day, heaven is too. :)<br />
Otherwise, no. Even before I became an atheist, I never got the concept of hell, and being tormented for all eternity. What's the point of that? Surely it's more sensible to let people out once they've learnt their lesson. Otherwise it's like going to jail for life for shoplifting.

Best Answer

No. I believe in reincarnation, and that we "return" as many times as we need to in order to learn a chosen lesson. Karma. Neither do I believe in god. Why oh why would I want to believe in an entity as cruel and heartless as the god depicted in the bible? (especially one who has the time and interest in affecting the outcome of sporting events!) Something else (the bible) I don't believe. Yet, I respect the fact that many DO believe. It's just not MY choice. I don't choose to live in fear.<br />
Oh dear, I think I'm going off on a tangent here! Sorry....

Best Answer

Of Course! I had passed once, there's certainly a perfecto paradise at least there was for me and I know theres hell to what I witnessed on my way to that perfect paradise. Theres also a real hell under earth and earth itself one day will be like heaven (paradise).

Best Answer

Yes I Do! days when you are happy, loved in total bliss is Heaven... days when you are down and feel like dying your in Hell.

Best Answer

I tend to think neither exist -if I were to hazard a guess,maybe it's 50/50 we are just dead or maybe Reincarnation/Heaven/Hell. Of all 4 possibilities, I choose Death 1st,Hell 2nd, Re-in 3rd,and Hvn 4th.

Best Answer

Think of it like this--> is there good? yes. so there has to be evil, right?<br />
is there God? yes. so there must be a devil. (which is Satan)<br />
and is there a Heaven? Definitively, so obviously there has to be a hell too..<br />
take care :)

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

i dont know about heaven but i think we are in hell right now

Best Answer

hi, this is nothing compared to hell.. be thankful you have as simple as fresh air to breathe..despite the darkness, demons, and torment in hell ..you'll be lucky to gasp for a little bit of air.. this is heaven compared to that place.

Best Answer

We must have a belief , heaven and hell not sure yet at age 22, ask me me in 40 years time.

Best Answer

I am a hellenistic polytheist (i worship the greek gods), so I believe in that version of the afterlife which has a heaven and a hell. In the greek version, though, there is a third place you may end up called Asphodel. It is a vast plain obscured in mists that is described as worse than earth but better than Tartarus(hell). The people who lived a bad life go to Tartarus, those that lived an unremarkable life go to Asphodel, and people who lived an honorable and respectful life go to Elysium(heaven). That is the short explanation anyway.

Best Answer

I have faith there is....

Best Answer

is there good and bad in this world? yes

Best Answer

I believe in an afterlife. We can call it heaven for lack of a better word, but it's where we used to be and where we return to. I'd rather call it the Spirit World. I don't believe in hell.

Best Answer

No, there is only space. A ton of it.

Best Answer