GyeNyame GyeNyame 36-40, M 12 Answers Apr 10 in Movies & TV

No. But probably miley cyrus, eminem and sort of?

Best Answer

Maybe not entirely in a literal sense but figuratively speaking, yes.

Best Answer

I saw an interview with Melissa Ford on YouTube. She talked about the girls she's met getting into the music recording business or just wanting to be famous. She said that they literally have to sign a contract to the devil in blood to achieve money and fame. Then I saw another video with Bob Dylan saying he made a deal with the "Chief Commander" of the other world to get where he is. I thought that was interesting. Then I read about the myth about blues singer Robert Johnson selling his soul to the devil while he was on walking on in intersection so he could play music.

Best Answer

That's why I say "not entirely" I think there's something more going on if so many people within the industry are saying the same/similar things. Though for some of them I think they'd be using the expression in a figurative sense. What I will say is that I'm not dismissing the idea of dealing with the devil, after all like Big L said "Some Rappers are mad nice and don't even go gold", how can people with so much talent not become as successful?

Best Answer

Selling their souls.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

If that is true, Miley Cyrus should ask for her soul back.

Best Answer

If they are I don't care because I will never follow the devil.

Best Answer

No. They sign contracts to companies to make money for them. They then ensure fame by advertising and tours. No BS involved

Best Answer

Not all of them

Best Answer

probably

Best Answer